Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget, Kapro Orchestral Dreams and AMD Ivory

edited September 2019 in Creations

100% created in Gadget with a little mastering in Cubasis using Klevgrand and Waves plugins.
Genre: Post Rock Instrumental.

http://dreamingofwolves.bandcamp.com/album/everlasting

Enjoy it B)

Comments

• The solo piano version featuring Ravenscroft has been uploaded!

• Extremely beautiful! Thanks for posting this πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ˜Œβ€οΈπŸŽΉ

• @Tones4Christ Surprising how versatile Gadget is, especially with the MIDI out gadget. Thanks for listening B)

• Good one!

@LucidMusicInc said:
    @Tones4Christ Surprising how versatile Gadget is, especially with the MIDI out gadget. Thanks for listening B)

I'm also enjoying how versatile Ravenscroft is.
    The "Timbre" knob alone is really handy for changing the piano character quite a bit.

• edited September 2019

@rs2000 said:
    Good one!

@LucidMusicInc said:
    @Tones4Christ Surprising how versatile Gadget is, especially with the MIDI out gadget. Thanks for listening B)

I'm also enjoying how versatile Ravenscroft is.
    The "Timbre" knob alone is really handy for changing the piano character quite a bit.

I wasn't thrilled with the Ivorys for quite some time but somehow I stumbled on the right setting on this project and the sound came out thick and rich. Maybe one of the updates improved the audio engine. In any case they both have their strengths but the Ravenscroft is my goto for solo arrangements, combined with Audio Damage EOS and Dubstation.

• edited September 2019

Tender.+1for KayPro. Have it and never use it. The American D piano is excellent.

• this was great! thanks for sharing!

@LucidMusicInc said:
    100% created in Gadget with a little mastering in Cubasis using Klevgrand and Waves plugins.
    Genre: Post Rock Instrumental.

http://dreamingofwolves.bandcamp.com/album/everlasting

Enjoy it B)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Tender.+1for KayPro. Have it and never use it. The American D piano is excellent.

Had it for awhile before I found a proper use for it... maybe it found me :|

• Beautiful thank you for sharing your track here! πŸ™πŸ™

• A new addition to the album, this one done exclusively in Garageband!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2020

@BCKeys said:
    it's nice to finally discover someone who produces good music with the incredible Gadget !
    You don't have fun with Gagdet, you fully exploit his powerful abilities with intelligence.
    Really, I love your work as much as I love Gadget πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The beauty of the Korg Legacy collection provided is what the name implies, decades worth of inspiration poured into it... even one particular preset of hundreds can take you down a rabbit hole. Plenty more is on the way in 2020... been honing my keyboard chops. The eventual goal is the merging of the dance music and instrumental styles. It’s going to happen inevitably. B)

Thanks for the πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Always makes my day when someone listens!