Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Volca recording, animations, app request...

This one is a bit of a combo. In reverse order!

I am looking for a movie player that allows me to do two things: loop a video endlessly, and do so in a window that can hover on my screen. I saw it happen once that I can have the window, I believe that the Photos app allowed it somehow but I cannot recreate it. Since Photos won’t allow me to loop video, I’m not looking toooo hard into it there.

The reason I wish to find this app is because I have a project I am undertaking that has a strong tie to video clips, and as such I would like to be able to work on a song while watching a video I’ve created without having to look away from the iPad screen. The video being in a window is also negotiable, the minimum functionality I would require is the multitasking panel that one can drag from the dock (ie notes, photos, safari, etc).

Finally, this is an early example of my project. I wanted to do something for the four Volca Keys that I’ve promised to record, but didn’t get into a proper environment before travelling once more. So I have a recording, but not the one requested. Sorry @syrupcore. Soon!

~skwrl

Comments