Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there any way to get the MIDI out of Garageband?

So, I use Garageband as a "regular DAW". It's great whenever I meet up with friends and use the "Jam Session" feature. But I also use Xequence + Gadget + Beatmaker.

The problem is whenever I work on projects in Garageband, I have a ton of MIDI information, but I'm unable to export that MIDI. While I could do all the MIDI in Xequence and use that information, GarageBand's Autoplay feature is really cool and I wanna keep that information but I'm unable to do so. Also, since I'm collecting MIDI information from friends, it makes it a bit difficult to completely abandon Garageband.

I heard that Logic can technically get the MIDI data from GarageBand projects but I don't have a Mac OS device. Any advice?

Comments