Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musician ifx rack Distortion module issues...as follows

1 Distort sound is changed and not set to what I had saved in a project
2 Distort sound changes when moving within the rack or adding another module
3. IAP being asked for if not internet connected

Anyone else with this issue?

Comments

• Have you tried contacting @GospelMusicians?

• @stormbeats said:

Me😉.

• Contact them directly, they just said they aren’t going to look at bug fix comments on here and I understand why. They get the message easier if you tell them directly

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

#3 reported directly to developer and responded to. It's acknowledged, and fixed in the next update.

• @flo26 said:

@stormbeats said:

Me😉.

I am experiencing 1+2 also.
    I find if I just barely tweak any knob on Distortit, the sound returns to how it is set.
    My guess is when you open a preset, or change the audio path in the App, Distortit seems to revert to the sound of the knobs at default or init position. One little tweak refreshes the sound to reflect the actual knob positions.

• @CracklePot said:

@flo26 said:

@stormbeats said:

Me😉.

I am experiencing 1+2 also.
    I find if I just barely tweak any knob on Distortit, the sound returns to how it is set.
    My guess is when you open a preset, or change the audio path in the App, Distortit seems to revert to the sound of the knobs at default or init position. One little tweak refreshes the sound to reflect the actual knob positions.

@CracklePot @flo26 the new update 1.0.3 has fixed all issues.

• Finally jumped in. First class plugin!