Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk - New sound pack 'Drum Designer EDM'

There”s a new Sound pack from UVI :)

Comments

• Another drum pack. It's rather pointless when I use my own drum samples, lol. I wish they'd release more world instrument packs (at least South American including quena, pan flutes, charango, etc) and a pack with playable saxophones.

• I thought UVI would be like kontakt libraries for iOS but they have different approach .
    It sounds nice , like most sound packs , but I’ll get it on sale

• Why can't UVI just port DrumDesigner to iOS instead of generating samples with it and selling them as packs?
    (Soon we'll be overloaded with Drum Designer IAPs that cost more than the desktop app LOL).

• @Samu said:
    Why can't UVI just port DrumDesigner to iOS instead of generating samples with it and selling them as packs?
    (Soon we'll be overloaded with Drum Designer IAPs that cost more than the desktop app LOL).

Well it will take some while, Drum Designer on Desktop is aroud 150 Euros

• Add drum designer and a synth into Beathawk with a proper sampler they could be the top dog on iOS. Do these big companies not see it yet?

• Well it will take some while, Drum Designer on Desktop is aroud 150 Euros

€104 on https://www.uvi.net/drum-designer

• @RockBottom said:

Well it will take some while, Drum Designer on Desktop is aroud 150 Euros

€104 on https://www.uvi.net/drum-designer

Even at the 30% off sale price it’s gonna take a while