Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stephan Bodzin: NI Kit

edited September 2019 in Other

Does anyone have this?

What is in it?

Thanks

Comments

• encenc
    edited September 2019

@RUST( i )K said:
    Does anyone have this?

What is in it?

Thanks

Do you mean Stephan Bodzin ?

• @enc said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Does anyone have this?

What is in it?

Thanks

Do you mean Stephan Bodzin ?

Yes...was on treadmill when posting yesterday.......lol

• Huge fan of Bodzin. But I’m embarrassed to say, I haven’t a clue about the thing you ask ... so perhaps I’m not as big a fan of Bodzin as I thought !?
    I did have an early app where you could remix some of his stuff ... probably not compatible with iOS 12 ... don’t recall any updates

• @enc said:
    Huge fan of Bodzin. But I’m embarrassed to say, I haven’t a clue about the thing you ask ... so perhaps I’m not as big a fan of Bodzin as I thought !?
    I did have an early app where you could remix some of his stuff ... probably not compatible with iOS 12 ... don’t recall any updates

I have heard and done things like his style, but I wondered what was actually in the NI pack.

I am interested in the kick if is an 808 w saturation or an 808 layered with a synth drum as well as what other type of things he would put in there.

I am actually looking to maybe get a Sub 37 ...