Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blockchain Music Protection

Does anyone know if there are any solutions leveraging blockchain technology to help guarantee the authenticity of our original digital music creations (see story link below)?

If it can be applied to digital art; why not digital music?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-blockchain-technology-could-revolutionize-the-art-market

Comments

• edited September 2019

I asked a similar question last week:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34608/blockchain-and-crypto-as-music-distribution#latest

It isn’t the same question, though. One of the differences is that you’re overtly pointing at authenticity, which of course is a given with blockchain. One of the things that pushes me away from things like Choon as mentioned in my post is that there’s no real mechanisms in place in these new ventures for conventional distribution channels – ie, to send out to places people already expect to go to consume established music. Similarly there’s no mechanisms for chart placement, for tracking sales and administering royalties and splits, publishing rights, etc. All those things that the established music industry has gotten good at over the past century or more.

I was interested in asking about BitTorrent as a distribution means, as it seems the most logical means of trackable distribution, but even then, people are going to go to the apple or amazon or google stores or Spotify and the like, expecting everything to be there without going hunting for weird little ‘stores’ (not even stores) to find things. That’s too much effort for most, so guarantees a lack of success if that’s all your availability adds up to.

• I remember some articles about it but not a single solution... maybe steemit platform has some articles on that?