Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone 11 Pro Max and Filmcpro apple Keynote Video

edited September 2019 in Other

Oh shit that new iPhone 11 Pro Max is stupid dope and the new FilmicPro WoW

Comments

• Video blocked.

• youtube is a basterd lol blocked already

• Holy smokes...

• This was probably the most exciting part of the keynote for me. I wonder if its only for the Pro models or is it coming to all 11 models. Either way I'm excited for the cameras on the new phones

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    This was probably the most exciting part of the keynote for me. I wonder if its only for the Pro models or is it coming to all 11 models. Either way I'm excited for the cameras on the new phones

man im getting one asap i love my XS Max

• @Shazamm said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:
    This was probably the most exciting part of the keynote for me. I wonder if its only for the Pro models or is it coming to all 11 models. Either way I'm excited for the cameras on the new phones

man im getting one asap i love my XS Max

That feature alone will decide which iPhone I get. If it works on the 11 then I'll cop that. If its for the Pro only, then I may have to reconsider lol

• edited September 2019

The multicam feature was in recolive studio switcher studio and switcher go app which works even for iphone4 but they decided go for subscription in the update process from recolive to switcher... also recording goes on every device so old 16gb iPhones weren’t the best solution but if someone needs that feature for their actual devices there is a chance.

Switcher Studio de Switcher Inc.
    https://apps.apple.com/es/app/switcher-studio/id908386221

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    The multicam feature was in switcher studio and switcher go app which works even for iphone4 but they decided go for subscription... also recording goes on every device so old 16gb iPhones were the best solution but if someone needs that feature for their actual devices there is a chance.

I guess the biggest draw here is that you'll be able to record at the highest quality, 4K60FPS at 100MBPS or more from both cameras. I'm sure that's something no other app has done.

• Yes the new app and iPhone features are amazing but if someone needs multicam for nowadays/old devices almost there’s the option. I agree with that was the best part of keynote for sure.

• Apparently the new iPhone Pro is making some people vomit. (Literally.)

• @MarkH said:
    Apparently the new iPhone Pro is making some people vomit. (Literally.)

Isn't that funny how the 'press' has to do everything they can to grab peoples attention :)
    It's not like the new iPhone is the first one with more cameras, what about the Nokia one with 7 or so cameras?!

Even though I love PWM I can't stand it when it's used to control the brightness of OLED screens.
    I've tried but head-aches and nausea ain't something I voluntary torture myself with.

I'll wait for the OLED Free iPhones before I swap out my iPhone 8...

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    The multicam feature was in recolive studio switcher studio and switcher go app which works even for iphone4 but they decided go for subscription in the update process from recolive to switcher... also recording goes on every device so old 16gb iPhones weren’t the best solution but if someone needs that feature for their actual devices there is a chance.

My impression was the multicam recording was actually more ‘multi-lens’ in that you could do it with one device. (?)

• Looks like the feature isn’t just limited to the 11 Pro. Great news for me since I couldn’t afford to get the Pro anyway lol. 11 it is for me

• @Samu said:

@MarkH said:

Isn't that funny how the 'press' has to do everything they can to grab peoples attention :)

Perhaps that's overly-cynical, this actually reports an interesting example of unintended consequences!

• @MarkH said:

Perhaps that's overly-cynical, this actually reports an interesting example of unintended consequences!

True, but there are extremes in every case...
    I mean some people get physically sick or offended when they can't afford stuff.

Regarding the fear of holes, it's a quite interesting phenomenon.
    There's really now good explanation why certain people react the way they do, and those who do react the way they do can not explain why they react the way they do...

• @Samu said:

@MarkH said:

True, but there are extremes in every case...
    I mean some people get physically sick or offended when they can't afford stuff.

Regarding the fear of holes, it's a quite interesting phenomenon.
    There's really now good explanation why certain people react the way they do, and those who do react the way they do can not explain why they react the way they do...

I have this fear or whatever you call it lol. Not as bad as others but there’s certain images that make me itch and feel strange. Idk why but it does

• @AudioGus said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

My impression was the multicam recording was actually more ‘multi-lens’ in that you could do it with one device. (?)

Not sure if I understood it... there is the rear/front at same time and the more than one iDevice centralized through one master... that was the recolive comparison.
    New iPhones and this app have lots of possibilities btw...

• edited September 2019

@Samu said:

@MarkH said:

It's not like the new iPhone is the first one with more cameras, what about the Nokia one with 7 or so cameras?!

Even though I love PWM I can't stand it when it's used to control the brightness of OLED screens.
    I've tried but head-aches and nausea ain't something I voluntary torture myself with.

I'll wait for the OLED Free iPhones before I swap out my iPhone 8...

Yeah it’s interesting. The 11 Pro will be my first OLED phone so I’m really hoping it doesn’t bother me. If it does I’ll get an 11 and buy an OP-Z with the change!