Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Til there was you by the beatles i fretless bass cover.

edited September 2019 in Creations

I use i fretless bass,soft drummer,ifx rack and MTdaw.
Sorry for wrong notes here and there,it was quickly done.
Thanks @Blue_Mangoo and all!
Flo

Comments

• I don't know if you've ever heard Hawaiian Pedal Steel music but this slides in this music
    remind me of that style of play. Nothing sound quite like this one. You kick ass on these fretless apps. It must use a lot of muscle and theory memory from your years playing guitar.
    Have you ever played the Yonac Steel Guitar App? The sound sample is excellent. I'd love to hear another ballad played on that app.

• Thank you so much @McD !
    I’ve tried to play with yonac steel guitar,and i must admit i don’t know how to use it.I don’t really like this kind of playing surface.
    But i admit the samples sound really good!
    Flo

• @flo26 wow really cool man .. I love this song
    and I love your take on it ,sounds cool 😎

• @flo26 You're the man - this is top notch as I've come to expect from you. Well done!

• @flo26 said:
    Thank you so much @McD !
    I’ve tried to play with yonac steel guitar,and i must admit i don’t know how to use it.I don’t really like this kind of playing surface.

Too bad.

But i admit the samples sound really good!

Yes. And you can't access them via MIDI so I was hoping the playing interface would suit your mental neural network and I could hear those lovely samples playing something musical. Maybe Yonac will open the app to MIDI. It does have CC controls for the knee bars to do the classic country 4th(sus) to major 3rd chord bends.

• Really lovely! Bravo!

• Sweet. Btw, to avoid confusion, the Beatles didn’t write this one. Meredith Wilson in 1957.

• Thanks a lot!

@LinearLineman said:
    Sweet. Btw, to avoid confusion, the Beatles didn’t write this one. Meredith Wilson in 1957.

Thanks!i didn’t know this.

• @flo26 said:
    Thanks a lot!

@LinearLineman said:
    Sweet. Btw, to avoid confusion, the Beatles didn’t write this one. Meredith Wilson in 1957.

Thanks!i didn’t know this.

It is from the musical The Music Man.