Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EG Pulse - ElliottGarage new AU3 Drum Machine - available right now on App Store

Comments

• I’ve just noticed it- it looks like reverb, delay and eq per track.

• Does app have (or will have) midi out? Idea to control sounds from synths with this.

• edited September 2019

Is there no decay for the samples?That's my most used function in any drum machine or drumsampler.Hope i just overlook it.

I would be carefull with putting too many user request in.I'm afraid it'll get too bloated then (i.e.like beathawk).Keep it simple.I really prefer to see it as Drum Machine with own samples.

• Delay on hi-hat can be creative! Playing some Dub grooves with the Soundtrack Loops acoustic kit.

To answer some of you, EG Pulse can be pre-ordered at an introductory price of $13.99 on the App Store now! It will be $15.99 after the release.

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Delay on hi-hat can be creative! Playing some Dub grooves with the Soundtrack Loops acoustic kit.

To answer some of you, EG Pulse can be pre-ordered at an introductory price of $13.99 on the App Store now! It will be $15.99 after the release.

Looks good. Is it possible to have the notes/hits in a daw (e.g. NS2) so that it’s easier to sync things together with the rest of a track’s instruments, or do you have to use the built-in sequencer? I’m hoping the former, so that it’s easier to work with.

• @audio_DT when EG Pulse is hosted as AU3 you can enable the 'HOST SYNC'.
    In this modality the app will sync with the host for Start/Stop, beat position and tempo; I find this the most useful scenario.
    However you can also send MIDI out to the host manually playing the pads (I'll post a video in the next days).

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @audio_DT when EG Pulse is hosted as AU3 you can enable the 'HOST SYNC'.
    In this modality the app will sync with the host for Start/Stop, beat position and tempo; I find this the most useful scenario.
    However you can also send MIDI out to the host manually playing the pads (I'll post a video in the next days).

Good to hear, and thanks for the quick reply.

• @ElliottGarage said:

Is this same as midi out, like to other app?

• @UnoWoo said:

@ElliottGarage said:

Is this same as midi out, like to other app?

It must drive you crazy to want to ask a valid question when you're committed to this insane Charlie Chan shtick.

• edited September 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It must drive you crazy to want to ask a valid question when you're committed to this insane Charlie Chan shtick.

Man with no humour, no fun. :) Charlie Chan great hero. Also, Jackie Chan.

• It's straight-up racist, man.

• @UnoWoo said:
    Does app have (or will have) midi out? Idea to control sounds from synths with this.

Wow, never thought of it being a melodic sequencer...
    I did read that midi out is included..

• @RajahP wait...for the release you could only send midi out from pads to host while manually playing the pads

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @RajahP wait...for the release you could only send midi out from pads to host while manually playing the pads

Ok.. was looking at the feature list again.. must have been MIDI ‘in’ I saw... but Midi export would be nice, in the future... Ableton file (midi) export even better.. when the dust settles 😎

• I think you sold it to me the Minute I saw you dragging and dropping n Audiofile into the pads from files app.
    If iOS 13 and my idea of the micro sd card external harddrive things works for good - this will be the thing!

• Can’t wait for this!
    Drum apps are my most wanted, got enough synths and effects to drown in already haha.
    Pre-ordered!

• Apart from the sequencing probability stuff and drag & drop, how does this compare to beathawk? Beathawk may be a bit old but has timestretching built in.

This would kill beathawk if it did proper preset export with all samples - the ability to export and share full kits would be awesome!

• Time signatures?

• EG Pulse is universal! You can unleash your beats on iPhone too!!

• so many drum apps coming out? wonder which is gonna be take the show

• @eross said:
    so many drum apps coming out? wonder which is gonna be take the show

Set up a poll. My vote will be on Drambo without any kind of hesitation :)

• Mixer view on some Hip Hop drumkit by Ali & the Beat Community

• Really like that this one is universal, @ElliottGarage! And that iphone layout looks pretty usable, too!

• @Samu said:

@eross said:

No way Drambo is coming out before summer 2020

• @realdawei said:

@Samu said:

@eross said:

No way Drambo is coming out before summer 2020

It’s as mythical as red mercury, at this point.

• DCJDCJ
    edited September 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It's straight-up racist, man.

Wise man speaking facts here.

Anyway... pre-ordered. Let the flood of AU drum machines finally begin.

• Two EG Pulse instances synced on AUM. Courtesy of @sound_of_izrael_soi
    https://app.elliottgarage.com/Pulse

• edited September 2019

Preordered and can’t wait. Andrea you have always cranked out great apps and done great work on other iOS apps in general. I’m really looking forward to what might be your best one yet!

• Thanks @NoiseHorse !!! BTW I’m Andrea!🙂