Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Haaze2 by Klevgrand

Hopefully there update the iOS version of Haaze the AUv3 is mentioned at the end of the video. Maybe it’s a separate app. It’s not out in store yet in the UK at least as I post this.

Comments

• Had a reply back from Klevgrand. If you own the original app your get s discount as this is a new app not a update. Currently pending review in the app store.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Had a reply back from Klevgrand. If you own the original app your get s discount as this is a new app not a update. Currently pending review in the app store.

Good news. :)

• Good stuff. I like Haaze a lot - probably the best widener on iOS, no? The video above is very appetising.

• Curious to know .. if it introduces phase shifts in mono .. the first one certainly did

• At least this ones got a bit cleaner UI compared to the original Haaze which in my opinion is a pure disaster along with some of their other apps in the same UI style, good DSP but not so good GUI.

Still waiting for Kuvert to get a well deserved AUv3 treatment...

• What a beautiful demo!

• @Samu said:

+1 for Kuvert AU

• @gsm909 said:

@Samu said:

+1 for Kuvert AU

+2!!!

• @audio_DT said:
    Good stuff. I like Haaze a lot - probably the best widener on iOS, no? The video above is very appetising.

Stereo Designer is the best (imho), but that suite shows no sign of AU as of yet...

• Should add that this is what Haaze should have been and it feels the slightest bit naughty bringing out a whole new object rather than updating, but am pleased (for personal and PR reasons) that they're at least going to give owners of the first version a break etc.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@audio_DT said:
    Good stuff. I like Haaze a lot - probably the best widener on iOS, no? The video above is very appetising.

Stereo Designer is the best (imho), but that suite shows no sign of AU as of yet...

I think DDMF Directional EQ can also be considered as a "per frequency" widener and it does it very well. It is however a bit less intuitive

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@audio_DT said:

Thanks. I’ll give it a miss if it’s not AU, but I’ll keep my eye out for an AU version in future.

• @audio_DT said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@audio_DT said:

Thanks. I’ll give it a miss if it’s not AU, but I’ll keep my eye out for an AU version in future.

Unlikely, I don't think Holderness Media are in the app business anymore, sadly. He hasn't been active for around 3 or 4 years now.

• @richardyot said:

@audio_DT said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@audio_DT said:

Unlikely, I don't think Holderness Media are in the app business anymore, sadly. He hasn't been active for around 3 or 4 years now.

Ah, ok. Well, I definitely won’t be getting it, then! Looking forward to Haaze 2. I use the first version all the time - pretty nifty.

• @richardyot said:

@audio_DT said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@audio_DT said:

I emailed him last year and he didn't rule out a return, but said it was not in his current plans.

• @oat_phipps said:

@richardyot said:

@audio_DT said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@audio_DT said:

I emailed him last year and he didn't rule out a return, but said it was not in his current plans.

• If you look at the price, version 2 should be three times better than 1...

• edited September 2019

when does this come out?. it looks cool

• @Faland said:
    If you look at the price, version 2 should be three times better than 1...

Would that all matters be so easily adjudicated :)

• haaze 1 was pretty unusable on vocals as it always had a phaser / chorus kind of character to it. maybe i did something wrong, but i tried it quite a bit and in the end never kept it in the vocal chain... ive used aurias chorus on the „basic doubler“ setting which kind of does what im looking for, but i know it can be done better still... if anyone is using the new version on vocals, tell me how you like it...

• New one looks great, but all I can think of when I see it is Kuvert and wonder what theyd do with an update of it.

• This is out, but the bundle allowing discounted upgrade isn't up yet. Intro is $10.

• Interested to hear reports on this one.

• I use Haaze all the time - just slapped it on a track this very evening. Can't wait to hear the new app, but bummer that it's a paid upgrade.

• Quite a few preset.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Now in store

Will do as developer suggest. Wait for bundle bargain.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Should add that this is what Haaze should have been and it feels the slightest bit naughty bringing out a whole new object rather than updating, but am pleased (for personal and PR reasons) that they're at least going to give owners of the first version a break etc.

You are too kind.

This is fucked up in my opinion.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

That is why I love Audio Damage......Eros

• @RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Should add that this is what Haaze should have been and it feels the slightest bit naughty bringing out a whole new object rather than updating, but am pleased (for personal and PR reasons) that they're at least going to give owners of the first version a break etc.

You are too kind.

This is fucked up in my opinion.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

That is why I love Audio Damage......Eros

Yeah, you’re right. A completely redesigned app with new features. All that work should be done for free. I can’t believe they’re even considering making users of the old app that’s been out for a few years and has got plenty of use pay a discounted rate of an already 33% discounted rate. Why should we be forced to pay peanuts for something like this? :(

• @Jumpercollins said:

Now in store

I'll wait for the Bundle ;)