Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria completely broken???

Fired up Auria last night and was surprised at it struggling to open my previous projects without crashing. It would then open with the graphics messed up and the song pointer only visible halfway down the screen ?
I suppose ios12 broke it as i had updated in-between sessions.

Comments

• @dblonde said:
    Fired up Auria last night and was surprised at it struggling to open my previous projects without crashing. It would then open with the graphics messed up and the song pointer only visible halfway down the screen ?
    I suppose ios12 broke it as i had updated in-between sessions.

It’s not like that for me, and not for anyone else that I’ve heard of. It’s more likely a plugin in-use in the project, or maybe you just need a good ol’ iPad reboot.

While there are some Auria Pro iOS 12 has not broken Auria Pro. That’s for sure.

• I shall aim to delete and reinstall etc etc.
    Just wondering if anyone else had issues.
    Cheers
    Db

• @dblonde said:
    I shall aim to delete and reinstall etc etc.
    Just wondering if anyone else had issues.
    Cheers
    Db

I used it under 11.x and had no problems when moving to 12.x. I am
    on 12.3.1.

It is generally reliable for me. I have one project that started crashing on load but was able to fix it using the instructions found on:

https://wiki.audiob.us/auria_pro_-_recovering_projects

• I’ve experienced intermittent problems opening old projects on iOS12 but they can almost always be tracked down to a rogue IAA or AU3 plugin that’s locking it up. Usually refreshing to a snapshot helps and I can then remove the busted plugin. In the past year or so, I’ve gotten into the habit of rendering (via mixdown) tracks I’m using plugins on before I close a project. Then I follow that by removing the plugin. I realize this isn’t ideal for fluidity, but I’ve found that it’s made Auria rock solid again.

• It’s working fine for me on 12.3.1

• @dblonde said:
    Fired up Auria last night and was surprised at it struggling to open my previous projects without crashing.

As Auria is clearly not completely broken it would be fairer to change the title of this thread to “I’m having problems with Auria”.😀

• @Simon said:

@dblonde said:
    Fired up Auria last night and was surprised at it struggling to open my previous projects without crashing.

As Auria is clearly not completely broken it would be fairer to change the title of this thread to “I’m having problems with Auria”.😀

+1