Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumbeat future App survey

Which of these styles would you love to be in a new LumBeat App?
Indian Percussion
Hands Pop Percussion
Symphonic Percussion
Jazz Drummer
Progressive Drummer
Drum & Bass Drummer
Flamenco Percussion
Metal Progressive

Comments

• progressive drummer , jazz drummer, all on the progressive funky/soul and jazz funk side or at least not forgotten... and all with audio export!!!!!

• Jazz drummer would be cool but it covers such a wide range of things.

Would prog drummer cover early floyd and start rearranging plant pots instead of drumming?

• Audio export ++

• Jazz Drummer
    Flamenco Drummer

• Indian Percussion. Audio export.

Love your apps!

• Progressive drummer. Audio stems export.

• Auv3 and more velocities end round robin layers are most imporant than new styles.
    Just a thought

• _ki_ki
    edited September 2019

I have nearly all your drummers & iBassist and love them. My main wish would be that you investigate development time into supporting AU technology for all your apps as they currently do not integrate that well into the 'total recall' workflow with AU hosts or DAWs.

Sell them as new v2.0 apps to finance your development time and add a reasonable bundle price for existing customers - ie bundle price for Future Drummer v2.0 with AU plus old Future Drummer price equals old FD price plus what you would like to charge for the AU update.
    You can do this 'new & old combo bundle' update for all of your AU enhanced apps - develop the tech once and apply it to all your apps (as they seem to build onto the same base library) will bring in some money from new and existing customers.

BTW traveling the AU roads will need no link/sync/audio export/midi-device setup as all of this managed by AU hosts/DAWs. Midi channel setup/automation via midi and live mode is still possible and should be supported by the AUs.

As for a new drummer style, i would like to have symphonic percussion which i then would use to enrich ambient/electronica with natural sounds tweaking them into something more cinematic :)

• edited September 2019

Indian drummer. Bundle options, if have two app then choose third for discount. Also AU3 version.

• Hands pop percussion and auv3

• @iOSMusicAppsInfos said:
    Which of these styles would you love to be in a new LumBeat App?
    Indian Percussion
    Hands Pop Percussion
    Symphonic Percussion
    Jazz Drummer
    Progressive Drummer
    Drum & Bass Drummer
    Flamenco Percussion
    Metal Progressive

iBassist 2......
    MIDI Export for all drum apps..

• @_ki said:
    I have nearly all your drummers & iBassist and love them. My main wish would be that you investigate development time into supporting AU technology for all your apps as they currently do not integrate that well into the 'total recall' workflow with AU hosts or DAWs.

Sell them as new v2.0 apps to finance your development time and add a reasonable bundle price for existing customers - ie bundle price for Future Drummer v2.0 with AU plus old Future Drummer price equals old FD price plus what you would like to charge for the AU update.
    You can do this 'new & old combo bundle' update for all of your AU enhanced apps - develop the tech once and apply it to all your apps (as they seem to build onto the same base library) will bring in some money from new and existing customers.

BTW traveling the AU roads will need no link/sync/audio export/midi-device setup as all of this managed by AU hosts/DAWs. Midi channel setup/automation via midi and live mode is still possible and should be supported by the AUs.

As for a new drummer style, i would like to have symphonic percussion which i then would use to enrich ambient/electronica with natural sounds tweaking them into something more cinematic :)

All of what @_ki says. I think all devs should be supporting AU now - the technology has been around long enough, and Apple's ditching of IAA is a strong push.

• audio and midi export +1,000

• Hello everybody..
    Thanks already for all your answers..
    I am not the Lumbeat developer, but we were talking about this...
    All the Lumbeat App will be AUv3 compatibles but it needs time a little bit...
    The developer must to re write all the Apps completely...
    For the other features request, I will transmit..
    Thanks
    Ed

• Acoustic drummer (softer drummer)

• Muppet Animal Drummer

• Studio drummer, dry sounds , like jeff lorber tunes, something like that

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Muppet Animal Drummer

👆🏻

• @hisdudeness said:
    Acoustic drummer (softer drummer)

+1
    And Hands Pop drummer.

• @fattigman said:
    Hands pop percussion and auv3

+1

• @_ki said:

quick question: can an auv upgrade be sold as an iap? is this possible?

because i don't want to buy the same exact app, whose only difference from the old one is that it's auv.

and i don't know any app yet, that was iaa before and can be upgraded to auv if you pay for it as an iap.

• @_ki said:
    BTW traveling the AU roads will need no link/sync/audio export/midi-device setup as all of this managed by AU hosts/DAWs.

It will still need the Drum Maps ;)

• Jazz Drummer would be great but would have to cover a lot of styles
    Flamenco, drum and bass/jungle, prog would all be great as well! Some Country and Blues would be useful too.

• Audio Export will be added...
    For the AUv3 it's a lot lot of work and at this moment I don't know how it will be...

Some people are talking about animals puppets..
    (7 tried to answer to them but I didn't succeed... Or perhaps that it's normal that I can't see my answer..
    There is a funny App called SoundForest...
    A sequencer with animal sounds...

• Hands pop, Indian percussion and iBassist iPhone version.

• @Suboidua If i remember correctly, apple does not want the AUv3 feature to be a paid IAP feature.

If the dev sets up bundles, you only pay a small fee (like for an IAP) when buying the bundle of old and new app if already own the old app.

Before deleting the old app, note down the settings for existing projects, change them to load the new version and apply the settings. After that you can safely delete the old version and keep the only new AUv3 capable version. In that way, the 'update through bundle' does not use any extra disc space.

The bundle is not meant to be bought by new users, its only there to offer an update discount for existing users.

• Animal from the Muppets playing with Buddy Rich.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Muppet Animal Drummer

:lol: If we can't have this, my vote is for symphonic drums