Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are your favorite ping pong delay and auto pan plugs?

I'am trying to find something close to logic pros fx plugins,

I love the Logic Stereo delay, it has a great stereo ping pong effect in sync, excellent for dub reggae, Logic Pro also has a auto-pan effect plus in, very simple and basic, you can also sync i to the empo ec, is there anything like this on IOS like this?

I got the Eventide UltraTap, the RE1 Tape echo, Bleass Delay but even he bleass does not as close to logics.

Comments

• K7D is great, Kosmonaut is too!
    Just wondering if you have tried turning on tempo sync in UltraTap?

• edited August 2019

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    K7D is great, Kosmonaut is too!
    Just wondering if you have tried turning on tempo sync in UltraTap?

Hi,
    Have you compared the K7D with the RE1?
    Can the K7D get that stereo wide ping pong effect panning two long delays left right separately?

Kosmonaut looks interesting, seems close to logic pro’s stereo delay (not tape) but its the effect i end up with when i add more effects in the chain.
    And yes i do use the sync in UltraTap, its not doing the job.

The closest i got to logic’s stereo delay was Dubstation2, i was able to get 1/8 stereo echo/delay with the feed back turned up on a bus exactly like logic pro, but it was not pumped up enough no matter what levels i turns up (channel fader of the console or its gain), i guess i can push it but this was also the case with Eventide’s UltraTap, the RE1 is a sloppy mess, i cant get that dubby stereo echo in sync even when i put sync bpm etc on.

Ok i just tried KD7 and Kosmonaut, they are ok for drum shadowing (adding repeats on the actual drum channel), but forget it when you need these two on a bus for professional mixing of a both midi and live recorded tracks., they where exposed when i did this in Audio Evolution, the stereo delay in Audio Evolution was louder and clearer on a bus with no additional boosting it, but Audio Evolutions stereo delay does not sync :/

Im sticking with Dubstation2, nothing else but Dub Siren has the stereo delay-echo effect on two channels (left -right ), when you send a quick one beat drum aux to a bus with DubSiren with the feedback all the way up the echo is in sync, it can repeat over your next two bars and you can automate filters and feedback while its doing this...And it has all that tap type of effects like saturation., this is me now., im using them on a bus for long in sync ping pong delays, some times shared by several channels, i remind you cubase ios has no sends and buss which explains why i could not find anything i was looking for on Haq Attaq (the premiere youtuber for ios musicians if you ask me!) i wish brotha Jakob all the best...

Now im gonna to look for a "stereo panner", a "Stereo widener " like the ones in WAVES and Logic Pro, i usually run one bus with a comp, eq, Before and after the echo pitch effects (un armed until the time is right ) then the Stereo paners and wideners depending on the mix..

Thanks for your help, im keeping the K7D as a tape delay over the RE1..., the RE1 is diverse but the GUI causes issues in DAWS, you cant drag the tape with your finger as you can when its a stand alone either.

• edited August 2019

Don’t have logic myself, must be one hell of a delay onboard?

K7D seems like the best fit with what you’re looking for.

I’m more than good for effects. Try to only get things that I don’t already have lately. Weirdo synths/noisemakers, the Eventide stuff and anything with Ableton Export are my weaknesses...

Bit of an appaholic and been dabbling with iOS music apps since the iPod touch 2nd gen. Still need to get the battery replaced on that thing. Some proper vintage apps on that thing!

Good luck with your quest 🙂

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Don’t have logic myself, must be one hell of a delay onboard?

K7D seems like the best fit with what you’re looking for.

I’m more than good for effects. Try to only get things that I don’t already have lately. Weirdo synths/noisemakers, the Eventide stuff and anything with Ableton Export are my weaknesses...

Bit of an appaholic and been dabbling with iOS music apps since the iPod touch 2nd gen. Still need to get the battery replaced on that thing. Some proper vintage apps on that thing!

Good luck with your quest 🙂

My logic rig is linked to pro tools hardware, not very portable and i used to give artists two mix copies on cassette, dats, minidiscs and now a whole session on iphones so they can not only listen to their sessions but work on them.

Thanks!

• Have you tried Modley? It’s the easiest and quickest way to set up both auto-panning and ping-pong delay effects.

• @richardyot said:
    Have you tried Modley? It’s the easiest and quickest way to set up both auto-panning and ping-pong delay effects.

I have it on my mac, its my fav but i read that its got memory issues on iPads, have you used it on ipad?, can you tell me how it compares to the desktop version?

Thanks

• There is also a multi band tempo based ping pong delay in Fac Bandit (IAP)

A quick preview:

A great demo:

• @GavrielProductions said:

@richardyot said:
    Have you tried Modley? It’s the easiest and quickest way to set up both auto-panning and ping-pong delay effects.

I have it on my mac, its my fav but i read that its got memory issues on iPads, have you used it on ipad?, can you tell me how it compares to the desktop version?

Thanks

Yeah I use it all the time - I've not had any issues. iPad Pro 10.5 and iOS 12.3

• edited September 2019

@richardyot said:
    Yeah I use it all the time - I've not had any issues. iPad Pro 10.5 and iOS 12.3

i guess i can try it, i found out that Apple does not allow refunds on in app purchases, which explains why some companies like Moog give away in app stuff..once you try it you cant get a refund...or you will have to call them and try

Thanks again!