Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Hiding From the Lions"

Afro-Cuban Drums
seriously warped IBassist
and distracting the Lions with a Telecaster covered in AUv3 cammoflage.

Comments

• You are on a roll McD. Keep it up!

• @LinearLineman When are you going to be able to use your Kawai keyboard again?

• I've been waiting all day to give this a listen - kids and family stuff kept dragging my attention away.

Quite atmospheric - I like the minimalism. I like the direction here - Ambient but with clear intent.

I like it - when can I hear more?

• @Daveypoo said:
    I've been waiting all day to give this a listen - kids and family stuff kept dragging my attention away.

Quite atmospheric - I like the minimalism. I like the direction here - Ambient but with clear intent.

I like it - when can I hear more?

Thanks. I'm starting to create multiple recording projects in AUM. AUM's Ableton Link is working well with the Lumbeat's apps now for better start/stop.

• Like soundtrack to movie of mind. Good work McD.

• edited September 2019

Nice one @McD !
    It seems to me you love reverb😉.
    Thanks also a lot for your continuing support!
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    It seems to me you love reverb😉.

I'm definitely going through a Reverb spell. It hides a multitude of execution flaws
    so I can get lost in the moment.

• Nice textures. I wish maybe the percussion were a little more audible.

• McDMcD
    edited September 2019

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Nice textures. I wish maybe the percussion were a little more audible.

I could do another take and fix that. I consider these projects to be little concept demos.
    I was trying to channel Bill Frissel's approach to the Telecaster. The rehearsal before hitting record got me excited... I stopped running scales and used a lot of palm muting and double stops with string bends which sound awesome with the Tone Boosters Reverb on the Shimmer settings. I almost didn't post it here because it's such a wank but that doesn't mean it wasn't a lot of fun to make. I just don't expect it to change anyone else's life so I do appreciate the positive energy which only serves to sending me back in the headphone zone. We are all a work in progress. It's nice to get some feedback even if it's not a finely crafted product like @Lady_App_titude, @rs2000, @richardyot, @Daveypoo, @flo26 or any of the other craftsman that share their projects here to inspire us to go for better results (eventually).

• Epic! Bravo! Afro-Cuban is from Lumbeat, right?

• @AlberetoRobereto said:
    Epic! Bravo! Afro-Cuban is from Lumbeat, right?

Yes it is. Mid Eastern Drummer is another great "hand percussion" package from Luis U. Martinez (LUMbeats). It's rumored he's working AUv3 features but having Ableton Link support in AUM (start/stop syncing) makes the workflow of using the IAA instances great.

• @Lycaan said:
    Like 👍

Thanks for lending me your ears.