Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget for iOS: is it possible to restore a project and an export?

Hi,

Been looking for a similar question on the forum but couldn't really find anything similar...

I created a song on an iPhone on Korg Gadget 2, then I exported it. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly which export method I chose, but I know I could access the exported song through the Pages app and play it.

Then I accidently deleted the Gadget 2 app, thinking it was another one :/. I reinstalled it but now I can't find my previous projects, neither the exported song in Pages...

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• If you didn’t make any backup and you chose “export to iTunes”, I’m afraid either your project and song are lost.

• I’ve restored a totally lost Gadget song in the past by virtue of restoring a time machine backup on my Mac, which put everything back to how it was before the loss. I was a bit dismayed that it had never occurred to me that there’s absolutely no way of rolling back anything at all in iCloud.

• Thanks guys for the answers. I'm afraid it was an "export to iTunes" and the project and song are lost...
    As it was on an iPhone I don't have any Time machine like backup solution.

• @artsun said:
    Thanks guys for the answers. I'm afraid it was an "export to iTunes" and the project and song are lost...
    As it was on an iPhone I don't have any Time machine like backup solution.

For the future, you might find iMazing a userful app for making iPhone/iPad backups as it is often possible to retrieve individual files from your backups without having to do a complete device restore.