Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unfounded optimism

This is a track created with Cracklefield a Kontakt library using Live 9.
This is the first track I have ever put up, please be kind and I hope the link works.

Comments

• Link works. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Link works. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

I really appreciate that. I love your work so that means a lot to me. Hit by arthritis and its really getting me down, built my own artist studio in the garage and used it about 6 times in the last two years. I am also a Punch & Judy man and clown but now only perform 3 times a year and only when am full of drugs to kill the bloody pain. So I have taken to producing music as a sort of placebo... kinda works too.
    Thanks again.
    Cheers Colin

• I think it’s lovely. I like it when music is both unadorned and unpredictable.

Only one problem: I wish it were longer.

Hang in there.

• Colin, I think it's excellent and understated. I, too, wish it were longer, and I hear plenty of space for another melody, something slow and evolving. I'd keep at it.
    Very impressive.

• @rottencat said:
    I think it’s lovely. I like it when music is both unadorned and unpredictable.

Only one problem: I wish it were longer.

Hang in there.

Thanks just getting to grips with Cracklefield the options are wild. Many thanks

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Colin, I think it's excellent and understated. I, too, wish it were longer, and I hear plenty of space for another melody, something slow and evolving. I'd keep at it.
    Very impressive.

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Colin, I think it's excellent and understated. I, too, wish it were longer, and I hear plenty of space for another melody, something slow and evolving. I'd keep at it.
    Very impressive.

Knowing that this has been well received I will create more. I have a massive portfolio of my images but only just dipping a toe into music, though I want to create a musical performance art piece based on depression and how we can survive in this alien techno obsessed world. Cheers