Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Moon's Earthrise

AUM FX RIG (DSP around 50%):

Kleverb Reamp
DC-9
Fat Lady
FabFilter Pro-MB
Rooms! IR (Free OwnHammer Mesa Boogie)
Bark Filter TripleBand w Limiter
Tone Boosters Reverb
Eventide UltraTap (on 1 of the 2 guitar tracks)

2 Fender Telecaster tracks

Comments

• Beauty, more time on music, less on forum works for you. Also the emphasis on real guitarism.

• Terrific piece. Love the growling bass that only occasionally emerges (2:00 or so). Very Lanois.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Beauty, more time on music, less on forum works for you. Also the emphasis on real guitarism.

There just aren't enough hours in a day to do everything that interests me but some focus
    on less has helped me feel some progress. (I got my drums from my daughter and have played a gig recently too with my guitar teacher and his wife doing vocals.) He plays a hybrid bass-guitar with 3 bass strings and 6 guitar strings with angled frets so the bass strings can be longer in scale than the higher guitar strings. I think Charlie Hunter pioneered this idea for working without the extra bass player. I'm giving his wife drum lessons in trade for the guitar lessons.

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Terrific piece. Love the growling bass that only occasionally emerges (2:00 or so). Very Lanois.

I'll check out some Daniel Lanois for reference. Thanks for the listen and comments.

• This paints a great picture in my mind man! Good work here

• @reasOne said:
    This paints a great picture in my mind man! Good work here

I'm glad you get images from it. I get hung up on notes out of scale. But I'll come back to this
    in a few months and probably be able to just hear it without ego.

• @McD said:

@reasOne said:
    This paints a great picture in my mind man! Good work here

I'm glad you get images from it. I get hung up on notes out of scale. But I'll come back to this
    in a few months and probably be able to just hear it without ego.

I'm no master of scales or notes haha so I don't even notice it man....
    For me , In many regards, art is good if it captures my attention and lets me escape my own anxiety / current thoughts / etc and lets me drift away...if everything is perfect in a song or not isn't important as much to me...
    Unless it's terrible 🤣
    But forget the rules , create in ways that make it yours ...
    This jam was medicinal...
    And if it inspires you to go back and work on it more and "fix" it then so be it... But I think we are hard and critical on our own stuff way moor than others are so I deff know how you feel