Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jexus - youtube synth legend is back

Comments

• I’d love to get hold of the patches he made for his AN1x demo video. Awesome ! Nice to have him back

• Oh my god.

• Hope he acquired an OB6!

• Cool! Good to have Jexus back. His next demo: Bebot - robot synth. 🤖🥳

• Also... just noticed he recently put up an “outtakes video” from previous demos.

• The dude did the best terminator cover ever on that ESQ1.

• Oh wow!! He did the best demo ever for one of my most prized possessions...a Kawai SX240. The dreamiest most nostalgic synth I’ve ever heard 😎 I completely forgot about his YT channel, thanks for the reminder.

• @marmakin said:
    Oh wow!! He did the best demo ever for one of my most prized possessions...a Kawai SX240. The dreamiest most nostalgic synth I’ve ever heard 😎 I completely forgot about his YT channel, thanks for the reminder.

Kawai came out with some of the trippiest synths ever. I equally love/hate my K5000 which I will never depart with.

• I bought an Alesia’s ION back then , because of his videos :)

• my fav Nord leader

• If you go to jexus’s page under the downloads I highly recommend his DX7 patches and loading them in kq Dixie. They are outstanding !

Are there any other iOS apps that can load real patches from synths akin to kq Dixie/ DX7 but other synths ?

• @Korakios said:
    I bought an Alesia’s ION back then , because of his videos :)

same!

• edited September 2019

part 2

• @syrupcore said:

@Korakios said:

same!

same same, and a Nord as well. I miss the ion

• @onkey said:

@marmakin said:
    Oh wow!! He did the best demo ever for one of my most prized possessions...a Kawai SX240. The dreamiest most nostalgic synth I’ve ever heard 😎 I completely forgot about his YT channel, thanks for the reminder.

Kawai came out with some of the trippiest synths ever. I equally love/hate my K5000 which I will never depart with.

used to have a k5, still dream about the sx240

• @kobamoto said:

@syrupcore said:

@Korakios said:

same!

The ION is really great. It's kinda my workhorse hardware synth at this point because it sounds good, it's easy to program and is four part multi-timbral.

• edited September 2019

alesis ion is one of best VA synths ever made... some pretty unique festures.. amazing filters and fm modulations

btw, this is funny - Akai Miniak (cheap like shit on ebay)has inside 1:1 same engine like Ion !!!

• @syrupcore said:

@kobamoto said:

@syrupcore said:

@Korakios said:

same!

The ION is really great. It's kinda my workhorse hardware synth at this point because it sounds good, it's easy to program and is four part multi-timbral.

I loved the micron too

• @dendy said:
    alesis ion is one of best VA synths ever made... some pretty unique festures.. amazing filters and fm modulations

btw, this is funny - Akai Miniak (cheap like shit on ebay)has inside 1:1 same engine like Ion !!!

really?

• edited September 2019

yeah.. not much people knows about that but Ion == Micron == Miniak in terms of synth engine.. it's even patch (sysex) compatible :-)

• @dendy said:

And it has three wheels!

• edited September 2019

let's remember how awesome it sounds ... it has oberheim, arp 2600, moog, jupiter 8 and tb303 filters emulations !!!

as i said - one of best VA synths ever made - and one of most underrated .. It sounds as good (if not better) than Virus TI just for fraction of price :)

• @kobamoto said:

@dendy said:

really?

In some ways, the Miniak (and Micron) are actually better than the ION. Obviously, they lose all the knobs for quick patch programming but they have added reverb, step sequencer, phrase recorder, basic drum machine...

• edited September 2019

(redacted)

• @rs2000 said:

@dendy said:

And it has three wheels!