Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Take your chance to get your Fac Bundle(s) at 50% off πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜³! Be quick, few days left.

Both bundles (π™žπ™Šπ™Ž - π™’π™–π™˜π™Šπ™Ž) are 50% off during week :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/id1466676349
https://itunes.apple.com/be/app-bundle/fac-bundle/id1442671998

Comments

• Just completed the bundle for Β£4!!! (Already had maxima and bandit)

• Weird. My bundle price is higher than the cost to purchase the last item I currently don’t own.

• Thanks, only had Chorus and grabbed them all now!

πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Missing one app at $8.99 but bundle is $10.00

• @robertreynolds said:
    Weird. My bundle price is higher than the cost to purchase the last item I currently don’t own.

If you bought any of the apps on sale, that's how it works.

• Thanks for this, envolver, transient, bandit for $4.01. Will I use them, we shall see!

• edited September 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Thanks for this, envolver, transient, bandit for $4.01. Will I use them, we shall see!

Envolver is soooo worth playing with. Feed it an audio signal and it creates an envelope from it then spits it out as midi which you can control anything with. You can β€˜play’ a filter with your drum beat for instance. Mind blowing to me anyway ;)

• Thanks very much @gregsmith, that conversion to midi is just the kind of thing that intrigues me.

• I had Transient and Maxima. Somehow the other three cost me $1.01. Feels like winning a lottery!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks very much @gregsmith, that conversion to midi is just the kind of thing that intrigues me.

It takes a bit of setting up - there’s an AUM tutorial video on Doug’s channel

• I only own Maxima and Frederic wants to give me Bandit, Envolver, Chorus and Transient for $8.00, normally $40.95? I love you Fredric!
    Will I use them? We shall see. There will certainly be experiments conducted...
    Thanks for the alert!

• Just bumping this terrific opportunity to page 1. Thank you @FredAntonCorvest!

• My pleasure :)

We share the same passion: MUSIC. A wonderful universal language and an amazing source of happiness. <3

The unique deal to get the bundles at -50% off will end very soon, spread the news.

• @FredAntonCorvest said:
    My pleasure :)

We share the same passion: MUSIC. A wonderful universal language and an amazing source of happiness. <3

The unique deal to get the bundles at -50% off will end very soon, spread the news.

@FredAntonCorvest and @LinearLineman Thanks for bumping these and even more thanks for the special offer, I admit I couldn't resist any longer :#

• edited September 2019

@FredAntonCorvest said:

By the way, have you ever given us the chance to listen to any of your music? o:)

• @rs2000 said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

By the way, have you ever given us the chance to listen to any of your music? o:)

Yes every time, through my apps ;) I spend a lot of time on coding, but I' m sure the most is spent on tuning them to sound good. For this I play and replay again and again, sometimes I'm stuck on creating something but I have to stop myself to finish the product. I never take the time to finish anything, oh yes sometimes demoing my apps is a good opportunity to create something, for example:

• @FredAntonCorvest Cool, thanks! Didn't expect that ;)
    I especially like the second clip.

• @rs2000 said:
    @FredAntonCorvest Cool, thanks! Didn't expect that ;)
    I especially like the second clip.

;) Thx!

• edited September 2019

I kept trying to tell myself I didn't need any more apps.

But I couldn't help myself. Bundle purchased.

I think I should just leave this forum. It's too expensive. :-D

And Bump. Last day of the sale I think...

• I only need facbandit to complete the bundle, but it costs 18.99€ (bundle) and 9.99€ (by itself)

• This is one of the most useful effects suite on iOS. If you don’t have it get it before the sale ends, it’s a real must have!

• Ended right as I tried! Ahh too good to be true for me....