Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Releases iFX Rack for AUv3 and In-App Options

Gospel Musicians proudly releases iFX Rack for the iPad and AUv3 Compatible.

Many of you are already familiar with our new Pure Synth architecture, with products such as Pure Synth Platinum, BASSalicious 2, and FM TiNES 2. Many of you have requested to have the effects as as a standalone AUv3 as well and now we have released it in the form of iFX Rack.

iFX Rack is an analog modeled virtual effects rack for your iOS Device. In partnership with Overloud™, we have licensed the, ever so popular VKFX™ effects suite, which is included in the initial purchase. The VKFX suite is a meticulously modeled vintage analog effect processor, which aims to recreate classic vintage hardware using actual analog circuit modeling. It has been the most beloved effects suite ever created for the desktop and our iFX Rack is providing the same EXACT effects to you along with a recreation of the original factory presets.

Here is what is included:

1. Preamp with Two band EQ
  2. Stereo Auto-Pan
  3. Analog Chorus
  4. Tube Amplifier with Three Band EQ
  5. Spring Reverb
  6. Envelope and Dynamic Filter Wah
  7. Opto-Compressor
  8. Phase Shifter
  9. Overdrive
  10. Multi-Tap Tape Delay with Multiple Modes

Highlights

• IAA
  • AUv3
  • 93 Factory Presets from VKFX Library Ported Over
  • MIDI Learnable Automation
  • Modulation FX Syncable
  • Dynamically Drag-able FX Chain Slot Assignment
  • Highly CPU Efficient coding
  • Flexible Preset Management with Favorite Options

IAPs

• Master Limiter with Soft Clipping and Tube Saturation
  • 11-Band EQ
  • SUB Harm - Sub frequency modulator/enhancer
  • AMP Combo and Speaker Simulation
  • Degrade - Sample Quality Bit Reduction
  • Detune - Pitch Shifter Thickener
  • Rotar - Rotary Speaker/Leslie simulation with physical modeled parameters
  • DimenD - Dimension D Chorus emulation
  • DISTORTIT - Nasty Distortion unit
  • Stereo Widener Chorus - Turns any mono sound into a stereo with slight warm chorusing
  • ST Widener Enhancer - Enhance stereo signals with Safe Bass frequency option to keep mono and two spread modes
  • FantasyVerb - A convolution reverb containing iconic spaces and analog reverbs such as:

i. LEX200
    ii. LEX480X
    iii. RLND RE201
    iv. RLND DEP3 Echo
    v. EMT 244
    vi. NBA Lush
    vii. ASR-10/DP4
    viii. Exotic Places
    ix. Special FX

Comments

• Awesome, I was hoping you would release this. I'm off to the store.

• @richardyot said:
    Awesome, I was hoping you would release this. I'm off to the store.

Yeah, this has been a top request. The hardest part was trying to match the VKFX factory presets to fit our architecture. We were able to match it pretty closely...withing +/- 5%.

• Have GM excellent other apps. Curious, what cost of all IAP for FX?

• @GospelMusicians is there an IAP bundle or do the effects have to be bought individually?

• @UnoWoo said:
    Have GM excellent other apps. Curious, what cost of all IAP for FX?

$26.99 for all the IAPs last time I calculated :)

• I’m really surprised at how efficient it is in terms of CPU! Between 2-4% per instance in AUM (each instance with slots 1 and 2 fully loaded with factory effects) on my iPad Pro (first gen). Awesome!

• @Samu said:

@UnoWoo said:

'xiè xie nǐ, Samu. That quite expensive.

• Can you load your own impulses to convolution verb and are there some limitations?

• @Samu said:

@UnoWoo said:

That's presumably from the list of IAPs in the App Store description, which is incomplete. Having bought the app and actually calculated the cost of the individual IAPs my total comes to $44.84, which is why I was asking about a bundle.

It would be good if @GospelMusicians could offer a Tonestack style all-in bundle at a slightly reduced price.

• @richardyot said:

@Samu said:

@UnoWoo said:

That's presumably from the list of IAPs in the App Store description, which is incomplete. Having bought the app and actually calculated the cost of the individual IAPs my total comes to $44.84, which is why I was asking about a bundle.

It would be good if @GospelMusicians could offer a Tonestack style all-in bundle at a slightly reduced price.

Agreed

• @richardyot said:

@Samu said:

@UnoWoo said:

Ok, AppStore usually shows the 'Top 10' or so which makes it very hard to check all the IAPs for apps such as Auria Pro...
    AppStore needs to improve :)

A full list of the apps IAPs on the apps home-page could be good to have...

• @ToMess said:
    Can you load your own impulses to convolution verb and are there some limitations?

This is coming soon :) to another APP.

• @GospelMusicians Care to share the full IAP list? (AppStore only shows Top 10 IAPs).

Are the IAPs also on sale or are these the regular prices?

• We already have a list of all of the IAPs in the App's Description: > @Samu said:

@GospelMusicians Care to share the full IAP list? (AppStore only shows Top 10 IAPs).

Are the IAPs also on sale or are these the regular prices?

• IAPs are not on sale, just the app purchase
    • Most of the IAPs are in the App Description on the Appstore, but I see that I missed a few. Unfortunately, this cannot be updated, until I release another version, but we will update this.
  • Will the IAPs include any presets other than the default factory presets?

• @Moderndaycompiler said:
    Will the IAPs include any presets other than the default factory presets?

IAPs, will not include any presets.

• @GospelMusicians said:

• Most of the IAPs are in the App Description on the Appstore, but I see that I missed a few. Unfortunately, this cannot be updated, until I release another version, but we will update this.

Congratulations on the release @GospelMusicians - might you consider adding the full list of available IAPs on the app's webpage?

• @Proppa said:

@GospelMusicians said:

Congratulations on the release @GospelMusicians - might you consider adding the full list of available IAPs on the app's webpage?

Yep On next update

• edited September 2019

Love the rack, but is there a way to hide unpurchased IAPs from the effects list @GospelMusicians ? It’s difficult to navigate the list when most of the effects aren’t really available and you can’t see which are until you load them into the rack.

I get that you want to sell IAPs and I want to buy some of them, but some clarity would be very welcome! Just having the unpurchased effects greyed out in the list would be enough.

• I think the IAP list here is complete. It has a couple more than the AppStore list. It’s going to take a little while to digest the app and two IAPs I got. (Impulse reverb and the Leslie). So far so good!

• Any chance that someone could list the Exotic Places included in the convolution reverb?

• edited September 2019

(asked something here, but found answer meanwile :)

• @richardyot said:

@Samu said:

@UnoWoo said:

I ask myself is it worth to buy these new FX bundle for 50€ when I already have more then 120 high quality FX in my IOS-Toolbox? 😎

What makes these FX outstanding to other FX? Can they bring something new on the FX-Table compared to this collection?

If so, please let me know your opinion and suggestions! I’m curious...
    Thanks a lot ! 🙏

• It's probably staring me in the face but......where in the app can I access the iaps?

• @kin said:
    It's probably staring me in the face but......where in the app can I access the iaps?

My guess is that the presets contain FX units that are IAPs...

• edited September 2019

@kin said:
    It's probably staring me in the face but......where in the app can I access the iaps?

It took me a while to find it, too.

Do a long press on any of the rack slots. Choose an effect. If that effect is not already included, you'll have a chance to purchase it.

• Thanks very much

• edited September 2019

V pleased with this, thanks Jamal.
    Along with the 50% off the FAC mobile bundle it’s been a good day for iOS FX!
    Where is the phaser though? Thought it would be lurking under ‘phasing’ but no!

• @TimRussell said:
    V pleased with this, thanks Jamal.
    Where is the phaser though?

The Phaser is missing, I guess they’ll fix it in an upcoming update

• Hope so. It’s good.