Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit Synth One - 60 FREE Presets with an Ozrics/Ambient flavour - by Spidericemidas.

Comments

• @Spidericemidas

Thanks for the presets.
    Much appreciated, an incentive to get really stuck in with Synth One.

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    Thanks for sharing the track here. It’s mind blowing especially as it’s Gadget work! Hopefully you’ll find some use from some of these new presets to get you inspired to make more awesome Ozrics style tracks!

🕷🙏

I have to use them, I really do. So far didn't find a way out of the walled garden of Gadget, but your sounds alone are a big reason to explore some new possibilities (other DAWs are waiting on my iPad...)
    Just checked out your presets; they are absolutely marvelous. I'll be going to figure out how many of your sounds I can put into my next track... might be a lot of them...😁

With Cubasis, Synth One is not AUv3 yet, so you have to load it as an audio track, record, then remove Synth One from its track and drop it into a new audio track, record, remove, repeat...! That’s how I multitrack IAAs 😉👍

• @Spidericemidas said:
    I think the best way to get these into Gadget might be to first load Synth One into AUM and record precise loops of these arps/sequences in AUM (AUM can record exact timed loops, check out Dean’s Electronisounds YT channel recent upload on recording exact loops in AUM if you don’t know how to do this already). Then either import them directly into Zurich (if they don’t exceed 16 bars), or use Audioshare to chop the loops into smaller sections first and import to Zurich, or chop them into even smaller loops and import across Bilbao pads to trigger sequentially thus reconstructing the whole loop. If you keep the same tempo in the apps throughout this process, everything will re-align in Gadget.

Cubasis could do this much more easily as audio tracks. NS2 will as well when it gets audio track update.

Thanks a lot! I already thought of doing that, but I had no idea about the best way to do it. I'll check out Dean's video, I'm a subscriber to his channel, so I shouldn't have overlooked it...

• @chandroji said:
    Wow! You did it again @Spidericemidas ! 😊
    Again you created some awesome ambient sounds for us. Thank you so much my dear!
    Love them all!

Keep up your beautiful work my friend! 👍

Excellent! Glad you like them! Have fun playing them. Be well and take care of yourself, my friend! 😎🙏

• Fantastic as always!
    Thank you so much for these.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Fantastic as always!
    Thank you so much for these.

No problem, you’re welcome! 👍

• @Spidericemidas said:
    With Cubasis, Synth One is not AUv3 yet, so you have to load it as an audio track, record, then remove Synth One from its track and drop it into a new audio track, record, remove, repeat...! That’s how I multitrack IAAs 😉👍

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to do it...😁😉

Hmm, is it possible to sequence it from "outside" with Xequence or Atom if I'm looking for perfect timing (which my old shaky hands can't achieve? 😬)

• @LeonKowalski, Amazing track!! Huge respect. 👍👏🤘

• @Gravitas said:
    @Spidericemidas

Thanks for the presets.
    Much appreciated, an incentive to get really stuck in with Synth One.

You’re welcome. Synth One is pretty cool and capable. 🎹🎛⭐️

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to do it...😁😉

Hmm, is it possible to sequence it from "outside" with Xequence or Atom if I'm looking for perfect timing (which my old shaky hands can't achieve? 😬)

Just tried it. Synth One is responding to Atom in AUM 😁😁

• @LinearLineman said:
    Excellent!

Glad you got them installed! 😎👍

• Some beautiful sounds here. Thank you.

• @Cliffy said:
    Some beautiful sounds here. Thank you.

Many thanks for downloading! 😊🙏

• @Spidericemidas said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Lovely, used to see the Ozrics a lot in the early days - their residency at the Crypt Club in Deptford, the time they built a stage next to my vw camper, with a speaker on the roof while I was off wandering around the festival. Saw their first gig too at Stonehenge in 84, with about six other people.

Thanks for the presets!

First Ozrics gig??!! Fantastic! Lucky! That’s amazing!
    Saw them at Glasto I think it was ‘93 playing some Jurassic Shift.
    What an incredible band! 😵🤯😍

Yeah I was at that one too - NME stage I think, The Orb played too. The year before they played on the Thursday in a little cafe tent for the crew. Wandered in, and it was probably the most psychedelic gig I’ve ever seen. Magical. Love the Ozrics.

• @Gravitas said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Lovely, used to see the Ozrics a lot in the early days - their residency at the Crypt Club in Deptford, the time they built a stage next to my vw camper, with a speaker on the roof while I was off wandering around the festival. Saw their first gig too at Stonehenge in 84, with about six other people.

Thanks for the presets!

Did you say Deptford?
    As in Deptford, New Cross, Fordham Park etc, etc.

Wow small world.

Yeah, used to go to a psychedelic night, once a week at the Crypt Club in Deptford (St Paul’s church, possibly). The Ozrics were on regularly, along with others such as The Magic Mushroom Band. To be honest I can’t remember a great deal about being there, as we were well into the pudding at the time...

• Lovely presets, thanks. Ozrics and Stonehenge, takes me back, before reports of chewing gum and graffiti in the Telegraph brought in the barbed wire. Do you think the embarrassed pre-teen and the naked man are related, by any chance?
    https://preview.redd.it/mg1q90caknl01.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=5dd4b8607d59abe5f3c2c942e71e357a01bdcf38

• @MonzoPro said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@MonzoPro said:

Thanks for the presets!

Yeah I was at that one too - NME stage I think, The Orb played too. The year before they played on the Thursday in a little cafe tent for the crew. Wandered in, and it was probably the most psychedelic gig I’ve ever seen. Magical. Love the Ozrics.

That’s right! I remember it was The Stereo MCs, The Ozrics and The Orb played the NME stage that evening in succession.
    Best night!

You were there too?! How funny! So do you remember Rolf Harris on the pyramid stage? Lol. There was Lou Reed played then as well. Oh, and a glorious morning chilling to the sounds of Dr. Didge from the pyramid stage that was particularly awesome.

So you must be familiar with The Oroonies and The Ullulators. Such good trippy stuff back then!

• @MonzoPro said:

@Gravitas said:

@MonzoPro said:

Thanks for the presets!

Did you say Deptford?
    As in Deptford, New Cross, Fordham Park etc, etc.

Wow small world.

Yeah, used to go to a psychedelic night, once a week at the Crypt Club in Deptford (St Paul’s church, possibly). The Ozrics were on regularly, along with others such as The Magic Mushroom Band. To be honest I can’t remember a great deal about being there, as we were well into the pudding at the time...

Ahh, Magic Mushroom Band! Have a vinyl EP of their’s. Do you remember Club Dog? Treatment etc? Great stuff! 😵☕️🍄🚬😉

• edited September 2019

@Spidericemidas said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@MonzoPro said:

Thanks for the presets!

That’s right! I remember it was The Stereo MCs, The Ozrics and The Orb played the NME stage that evening in succession.
    Best night!

You were there too?! How funny! So do you remember Rolf Harris on the pyramid stage? Lol. There was Lou Reed played then as well. Oh, and a glorious morning chilling to the sounds of Dr. Didge from the pyramid stage that was particularly awesome.

So you must be familiar with The Oroonies and The Ullulators. Such good trippy stuff back then!

Yeah, Tofu Love Frogs, Wystic Mankers, Tibetans etc., love all that stuff. I was a free festival regular for years, my ex was in a band with Nik Turner too so there was a lot of late night campfire jamming :)

Was that the year the Velvet Underground played? Saw them, missed Rolf I’m pleased to say...

• @Tickletiger said:
    Lovely presets, thanks. Ozrics and Stonehenge, takes me back, before reports of chewing gum and graffiti in the Telegraph brought in the barbed wire. Do you think the embarrassed pre-teen and the naked man are related, by any chance?
    https://preview.redd.it/mg1q90caknl01.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=5dd4b8607d59abe5f3c2c942e71e357a01bdcf38

🤣😅🤭

• @MonzoPro said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@MonzoPro said:

Thanks for the presets!

Best night!

Yeah, Tofu Love Frogs, Wystic Mankers, Tibetans etc., love all that stuff. I was a free festival regular for years, my ex was in a band with Nik Turner too so there was a lot of late night campfire jamming :)

Was that the year the Velvet Underground played? Saw them, missed Rolf I’m pleased to say...

Blimey Nik Turner. Hawkwind were and are still awesome.

Yeah I think the VU might have played. Don’t remember much else (ops!) but I do remember the morning we left was frickin hot and they put the price of Cola up to £1 or something crazy haha! Took about 6 hours just to get off the site!

• These are great. Thank you.

• @AndyPawlak said:
    These are great. Thank you.

Cheers! Have some fun with them! 😎🎧🎹🎛

• Very nice presets, thanks again!

• @MonzoPro said:
    Very nice presets, thanks again!

You’re welcome! 😎👍

• Many thanks - some wonderful presets here, the arps in particular are inspiring!

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    I think the best way to get these into Gadget might be to first load Synth One into AUM and record precise loops of these arps/sequences in AUM (AUM can record exact timed loops, check out Dean’s Electronisounds YT channel recent upload on recording exact loops in AUM if you don’t know how to do this already). Then either import them directly into Zurich (if they don’t exceed 16 bars), or use Audioshare to chop the loops into smaller sections first and import to Zurich, or chop them into even smaller loops and import across Bilbao pads to trigger sequentially thus reconstructing the whole loop. If you keep the same tempo in the apps throughout this process, everything will re-align in Gadget.

Cubasis could do this much more easily as audio tracks. NS2 will as well when it gets audio track update.

Thanks a lot! I already thought of doing that, but I had no idea about the best way to do it. I'll check out Dean's video, I'm a subscriber to his channel, so I shouldn't have overlooked it...

Btw...you will probably need to experiment with tweaking the step number in the arp setting together with the delay speeds of these patches to get them to properly sync with the beat you’re using.

I’m in AUM with its Link enabled using a 4-on-floor kick from Noir as a guide with AUM as the trigger and transport. Some patches will sound out of sync until you tweak the arp step number and delay speed to suit the beat, if you see what I mean? 😉

• @Spidericemidas said:

@LeonKowalski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Btw...you will probably need to experiment with tweaking the step number in the arp setting together with the delay speeds of these patches to get them to properly sync with the beat you’re using.

I’m in AUM with its Link enabled using a 4-on-floor kick from Noir as a guide with AUM as the trigger and transport. Some patches will sound out of sync until you tweak the arp step number and delay speed to suit the beat, if you see what I mean? 😉

I see what you mean, and I already noticed that. Whoohoo, I'm learning! 🤪