Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit Synth One - 60 FREE Presets with an Ozrics/Ambient flavour - by Spidericemidas.

Comments

• I get a msg that says “this link doesn’t exist”. I have a DropBox subscription and it opened when I clicked, then gave the error msg.

• edited September 2019

Link corrected. Should work now. Cheers. @motmeister

• Thanks, I'll check these out and get them in the next Synth One update. B)

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

Woah!! These are stellar! Thanks so much!

Only thing I’m kinda disappointed in though is my guitar playing sounds nothing like Ed Wynne when I jam with these. :/ Please see what you can do.

• edited September 2019

Lovely, used to see the Ozrics a lot in the early days - their residency at the Crypt Club in Deptford, the time they built a stage next to my vw camper, with a speaker on the roof while I was off wandering around the festival. Saw their first gig too at Stonehenge in 84, with about six other people.

Thanks for the presets!

• Is it Synth One or Digital D1?

• @analog_matt said:
    Thanks, I'll check these out and get them in the next Synth One update. B)

Next update you say? As in auv3🤞🏼😁

• @Prog1967 said:
    Is it Synth One or Digital D1?

Synth One 👍

• @MonzoPro said:
    Lovely, used to see the Ozrics a lot in the early days - their residency at the Crypt Club in Deptford, the time they built a stage next to my vw camper, with a speaker on the roof while I was off wandering around the festival. Saw their first gig too at Stonehenge in 84, with about six other people.

Thanks for the presets!

First Ozrics gig??!! Fantastic! Lucky! That’s amazing!
    Saw them at Glasto I think it was ‘93 playing some Jurassic Shift.
    What an incredible band! 😵🤯😍

• @wim said:
    Woah!! These are stellar! Thanks so much!

Only thing I’m kinda disappointed in though is my guitar playing sounds nothing like Ed Wynne when I jam with these. :/ Please see what you can do.

Lol. Yeah neither does mine! That’s a tough one to fix! 🤔🎸🤯

He is an amazing guitarist AND synth player/programmer.

• @analog_matt said:
    Thanks, I'll check these out and get them in the next Synth One update. B)

Hope you like them! 🙏

• @reasOne said:
    Great!

🎹🎛😊🙏

• Thanks, Spider, but loaded into D1. No synthOne option. ?

• Do they work with iPhone too?
    I don’t get them to work though. Heading to my iPad now ;)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks, Spider, but loaded into D1. No synthOne option. ?

You have to save to your dropbox first. Then boot up Synth One and select the import bank option. You can’t “open in” straight from dropbox.

Your file browser should open when you select import bank (on right hand side menu) then dropbox should be in your file browser. Select the file from there. 👍

• Nice, thanks!

• @david_2017 said:
    Do they work with iPhone too?
    I don’t get them to work though. Heading to my iPad now ;)

Hmm. I don’t use iPhone, so I don’t know about that.

If you have trouble obtaining, check my directions to Linear Lineman in this thread.

😊🙏

• I'm sure that I will love these presets as much as all the other ones Spider has made. But Dropbox shows only D1 as a possible target. Any ideas?

And as the Ozrics are one of my favourites, too, a shoutout to them with a shameless little hommage once made in Gadget. I'm sure it would have sounded way better with Spiders sounds, but anyway:

• @LeonKowalski said:
    I'm sure that I will love these presets as much as all the other ones Spider has made. But Dropbox shows only D1 as a possible target. Any ideas?

And as the Ozrics are one of my favourites, too, a shoutout to them with a shameless little hommage once made in Gadget. I'm sure it would have sounded way better with Spiders sounds, but anyway:

There is no “open in” option for Synth One from dropbox. You have to use “import bank” from Synth One which opens your file browser. From there you should find dropbox and the file in there. 😊🙏

• @Spidericemidas said:
    There is no “open in” option for Synth One from dropbox. You have to use “import bank” from Synth One which opens your file browser. From there you should find dropbox and the file in there. 😊🙏

Thanks a lot! I had no idea...

(And thank you also for checking out my track. I'm flattered☺️ and grateful that you didn't put a spell on me for kidnapping your thread...😁)

• @LeonKowalski said:
    I'm sure that I will love these presets as much as all the other ones Spider has made. But Dropbox shows only D1 as a possible target. Any ideas?

Friggin ‘eck!!!! You made THIS in Gadget???!!! I’m totally blown away!! Even if you’d said it was made in any other iPad DAW or on Desktop, I’d still be utterly gob smacked!!
    This is an amazing piece of work and tribute to the Ozrics! Excellent programming/playing! Unbelievable! I absolutely love it!!! “Congrats” and “well done” just don’t do it enough justice, it’s bloody awesome!! 😵😍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• edited September 2019

@MonzoPro said:

Thanks for the presets!

Did you say Deptford?
    As in Deptford, New Cross, Fordham Park etc, etc.

Wow small world.

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Thanks a lot! I had no idea...

(And thank you also for checking out my track. I'm flattered☺️ and grateful that you didn't put a spell on me for kidnapping your thread...😁)

Thanks for sharing the track here. It’s mind blowing especially as it’s Gadget work! Hopefully you’ll find some use from some of these new presets to get you inspired to make more awesome Ozrics style tracks!

🕷🙏

• edited September 2019

Wow! You did it again @Spidericemidas ! 😊
    Again you created some awesome ambient sounds for us. Thank you so much my dear!
    Love them all!

Keep up your beautiful work my friend! 👍

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Thanks for sharing the track here. It’s mind blowing especially as it’s Gadget work! Hopefully you’ll find some use from some of these new presets to get you inspired to make more awesome Ozrics style tracks!

🕷🙏

I have to use them, I really do. So far didn't find a way out of the walled garden of Gadget, but your sounds alone are a big reason to explore some new possibilities (other DAWs are waiting on my iPad...)
    Just checked out your presets; they are absolutely marvelous. I'll be going to figure out how many of your sounds I can put into my next track... might be a lot of them...😁

• Ah, thanks, now I remember from the last time!

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

🕷🙏

I have to use them, I really do. So far didn't find a way out of the walled garden of Gadget, but your sounds alone are a big reason to explore some new possibilities (other DAWs are waiting on my iPad...)
    Just checked out your presets; they are absolutely marvelous. I'll be going to figure out how many of your sounds I can put into my next track... might be a lot of them...😁

I think the best way to get these into Gadget might be to first load Synth One into AUM and record precise loops of these arps/sequences in AUM (AUM can record exact timed loops, check out Dean’s Electronisounds YT channel recent upload on recording exact loops in AUM if you don’t know how to do this already). Then either import them directly into Zurich (if they don’t exceed 16 bars), or use Audioshare to chop the loops into smaller sections first and import to Zurich, or chop them into even smaller loops and import across Bilbao pads to trigger sequentially thus reconstructing the whole loop. If you keep the same tempo in the apps throughout this process, everything will re-align in Gadget.

Cubasis could do this much more easily as audio tracks. NS2 will as well when it gets audio track update.

• @lasselu said:
    Nice!

😊👍