Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to make a One Man Band Workstation with IOS Apps...

13»

Comments

• Hi so sorry I forgot to answer.

Unfortunately there’s no IOS way to edit the styles. I tried to use Xequence 2 and although it allows extensive editing, when you export the edited midi file, and convert it to .Sty format, it no longer works. Cubasis no go either.

I think it’s best to just find the best free styles and if you really love one perhaps find a way to edit on the pc.

I think in my case I’m just going to do what I can on IOS and as long as the style works close to what I need, record the song chord progressions as a midi file inside OMB app, then export the midi to either Cubasis or X2 and at least the idea of the song would be there as a midi file.

Hope this helps.

@Musicfan said:
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a way to create your own styles using OMB lite or the full version or at least edit styles? I do have Cubasis, so also wondering if that might work for editing existing styles (is it possible to convert a style to a Midi file and then change the extension back to a Yamaha style extension format, after making edits in Cubasis to the tracks?). Any feedback would be much appreciated.

• Hi there,
    For any One Man Band by Jos Maas users out there, can anyone tell me if they have had any success importing multiple styles at once into the styles folders .The online manual indicates that this is possible, but so far I have had zero luck importing multiple files at once and am limited to one file at a time.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Ran out of space so I deleted; so sorry.

YouTube? :) :) :)

• I have to check cause I don’t remember if I saved it on my iPad. I’m on iphone right now.

• @Musicfan said:
    Hi there,
    For any One Man Band by Jos Maas users out there, can anyone tell me if they have had any success importing multiple styles at once into the styles folders .The online manual indicates that this is possible, but so far I have had zero luck importing multiple files at once and am limited to one file at a time.

Yes, if you put all of them in a zip file

there are sites which already have styles zipped.
    Just download or send to email
    after which open in One Man band app ( including the lite version)

• edited May 2020

I've been looking for loooonggg time for applications such as OMB on the iPad. I believe it's time that iPad can replace many hardware arranger keyboards.

I have owned and played with Korg, Yamaha, etc. Can't believe if the current generation iPad can not do similar things.

The following video is kind of proof of the possibilities:

https://youtu.be/uZeyRfAp_9o

• @vkdw said:
    I've been looking for loooonggg time for applications such as OMB on the iPad. I believe it's time that iPad can replace many hardware arranger keyboards.

I have owned and played with Korg, Yamaha, etc. Can't believe if the current generation iPad can not do similar things.

The following video is kind of proof of the possibilities:

What’s even cool you can import all styles from Yamaha psr 970/75 into it