Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neon Lights

New Def Robot video, from 4th album due in October.

Comments

• Apologies if it's been discussed within this forum but what are you using to make these tunes sir @DefRobot ?

• @Proppa said:
    Apologies if it's been discussed within this forum but what are you using to make these tunes sir @DefRobot ?

I’m using Auria Pro with Fabfilters as my main studio. The person I write/record with uses Mac and has started using Logic.
    He sends me WAVS and generally, I put it all together in Auria for the mix and then the mastering with PRO L2.
    When I do vocals, I actually use GarageBand to record, with a bit of drive and extra tone. Then send the WAVs to Auria for mixing and fx.
    I’ve found that GB has the least latency when recording vox. In fact, I don’t notice any at all.

• Oh, the video was done in LumaFusion on my iPad too.

• I dig it! And really like juxtaposing throughout.