Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The person below me (a forum game)

edited September 2019 in Other

I don't know what the consensus is about forum games here. But I thought I'd start one to see how it goes.

This forum game is called "The person below me".

It works like this:

Each poster answers "True" or "False" to the "The person below me question" in the previous post. Then they think of a new "person below me question" for the next poster to answer.

Feel free to elaborate on your answer if you'd like.

I'll start...

The person below me, owns a vintage hardware synth.

Comments

• False.

The person below me believes this to be a value-laden question.

• False.
    The person below me played and danced to disco music. And liked it!

• false.

Person bellow me was abducted by aliens.

• False.

The person below me thought this game meant you had to find a person of which the above statement was true.

• False.

The person below me, keeps a list of Apps they want, and are waiting for them to go on sale.

• False.

The person below me, keeps on waiting for 'desktop class apps' for iOS in hopes it will improve their creativity...

• False.

The person below me keeps banging on their ceiling/my floor with a damn broomstick.
    What do you suppose they want?

• edited September 2019

A large and unpleasant smelling troll walks into your path brandishing a heavy club fashioned from the gnarly root of an old tree.

• If you choose to fight the troll, turn to comment #6

• If you choose to run away, you must roll a DEXTERITY score of 14+ from 1x D20. If successful, press the back button.

• edited September 2019

The person below me ignores me.

• @CracklePot said:
    False.

The person below me keeps banging on their ceiling/my floor with a damn broomstick.
    What do you suppose they want?

True - I want a pair of expensive studio monitors. :tongue:

The person below me brushes their teeth once a month and still thinks they'll have a happy marriage someday.

• True! You can buy new teeth, but a toothbrush should last a lifetime.

The person below me has experienced the Brown Note at a live concert. They could not see the end of the show. 💩

• @haulin_notes said:
    True! You can buy new teeth, but a toothbrush should last a lifetime.

The person below me has experienced the Brown Note at a live concert. They could not see the end of the show. 💩

False. It was the KFC Popcorn Nuggets that did it. :confounded:

(Kentucky Fried Chicken is a Murican fast food chain known for giving muthafuckas the runs.)

The person below me is a fan of Deadmau5.

• False, but it was funny/odd to frequently see Deadmau5 t-shirts amongst the Mickey Mouse t-shirts when I had a Disneyland pass.

The person below me has had every music-making dream come true through iOS.

• edited September 2019

@bigcatrik said:
    False, but it was funny/odd to frequently see Deadmau5 t-shirts amongst the Mickey Mouse t-shirts when I had a Disneyland pass.

HAHAHA! :lol: That's the funniest shit I heard by a long sight.

The person below me has had every music-making dream come true through iOS.

Almost true. :P One of my major influences is a German dance music trio (keeping the name redacted for now). I've listened to them since I was a preteen. I remixed one of their tracks off of their fourth album, and the front man was extremely impressed. They are considering having me remix their upcoming single for release on Beatport. ;)

I also submitted a Greek EDM track called "Bouzouki" to the USA Songwriting Competition, and if that places in the top 10 (or even wins in the category), bam, another dream come true. It's all about constantly working towards one's goals with what you have.

Okay, here we go. The person below me is not a dude.

• False- I overheard my wife telling her friends... oh sorry I thought you said ‘dud’

The person below likes cats but doesn’t have one.

• edited September 2019

False.

I dislike cats more than rats but in some way i "have" one - few of those stinky creatures owned by my neighbours are constantly shitting on my lawn :))

btw. missed opportunity few posts above on @jwmmakerofmusic post - i'm actually Deadmau5 fan - i like his production methods and i really enjoyed his MasterClass

Person below me will reply with "false". :trollface:

• True- especially the ones i ran over with two tyres of my car instead of the usual bogus hit with one tyre.

The person below me has a kind of obsessive compulsive disorder, checking this damned audiobus forum looking for news of new apps releasing.

• True

The person below me has more than 800 almost finished songs that nobody else has heard yet

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    True

The person below me has more than 800 almost finished songs that nobody else has heard yet

True, because the majority of them suck (given they were created during my mandatory 10,000 hours to master the art of music production lol).

The person below me has realised some of their earlier tracks are salvageable and has remade a handful of them.

• False but may become true

The person below me like peanut butter with jam on their toast

• True. But who has the time to be opening all kinds of jars etc?

The person below me gets that reference.

• edited September 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • True.

The person below me does not lack no ability to fail to resolve double negatives.

• edited September 2019

Truly not falsely so.

The person below me is probably not Brian Regan.

• edited September 2019

True.

The person below me accidentally read the thread title as “The person blew me (a forum game)” and still entered the thread.

• False.

The person below me either has seen, or wants to see, the new Beatles movie called Yesterday.

Yesterday Movie Trailer

• edited September 2019

False

The person below me think the Beatle are over rated. (This comment could start WW3)

• edited September 2019

True. So many people praise them as the end-all, be-all of songwriting. There are other clever songwriters out there such as Bowie, Prince, Cobain, Peterik, even Sia (for a more modern example) than just McCartney and Lennon.

The person below me thinks The Eagles are the best band ever. :tongue:

• False

The person below me needs to see this movie.

• edited September 2019

True
    The person below me loves this movie from the Coen Brothers the most: