Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Into the Chasm"

The Layering of Fab Filter (Q3, C, MB, L and R) and Eventide FX'es (Blackhole and UltraTap) and Fiddlicator with a free Mesa Boogie IR file for added depth can create huge pristine spaces.

Comments

• Really liking this. Lovely guitar sound and effects. I find the panned drums a little disorienting but that's on nearfield monitors and that might be desired effect of course.

Nice one.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I assume this is the result of your guitar lessons. Good job.

• @gusgranite said:
    Really liking this. Lovely guitar sound and effects. I find the panned drums a little disorienting but that's on nearfield monitors and that might be desired effect of course.

I think the drums are from the LumBeats Afro-Cuban drummer. I'll listen for the panning...
    I do like disorientation when ever possible for this type of music.

@JonathanMac said:
    Super nice. Loved the sound of that.

Thank you for the listen and feedback.

@LinearLineman said:
    I assume this is the result of your guitar lessons. Good job.

Thanks. Ending a long dry spell.

I recorded a dozen guitar tracks and this one is my attempt to forget scales and licks.
    I tried to find useful chord clusters that had one or more open strings. Open strings accept
    sympathetic vibrations from the other strings and are harmonically rich as a result. It's a lot like the sustain pedal being down on the piano.

I might try some more takes and put the guitar deeper into the mix. Maybe I should learn to automate the AUM panning controls with a Rozeta LFO.

• @McD to quote Elwood Blues, lots of space in this mall.

Love it.

• @drez said:
    @McD to quote Elwood Blues, lots of space in this mall.

Love it.

Thanks. Reverb hides a multitude of sins but is that a such bad thing? And we have so many
    diverse and powerful reverbs and delays now. I still wish the @Holderness FX dev would update those great tools.