Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Swift Sprint thru Eventide's Blackhole Reverb - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Here's a super quick look at Eventide's Blackhole Reverb for those with very little patience!

Comments

• Very good, concise and to point review of this app. :)

• edited August 2019

Thanks for the review, quite interesting.

I think you should do a review for the new tonebooster reverb too. IMHO it sounds better than this one (based on some quick side-by-side comparisons), is considerably cheaper, and has many more features such as LFOs, proper visualization and precise eq and room size control.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Here's a super quick look at Eventide's Blackhole Reverb for those with very little patience!

Good stuff - thanks. I’ve just subscribed to your channel 👍

• @DavidM said:
    Thanks for the review, quite interesting.

I think you should do a review for the new tonebooster reverb too. IMHO it sounds better than this one (based on some quick side-by-side comparisons), is considerably cheaper, and has many more features such as LFOs, proper visualization and precise eq and room size control.

I'd love to - haven't got it but I hear good things. Is Tonebooster here on the forum? If so, let me know as I'd love to demo their stuff.

• @audio_DT said:

@Daveypoo said:

Good stuff - thanks. I’ve just subscribed to your channel 👍

Awesome!