Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pablo Picasso and or make music by a famous painting.

edited August 2019 in Creations

Without any pretension, without premeditation, I met him in my music. Pablo, yes, surname Picasso. I met this man, god of brush, chalk and pencil. Was it real or did I dream?

Played my Picasso song on a Akai 4000s windinstrument with build in synth. Alternative of not?
Lets make music by a famous painting. Please post your contribution and painting (-er).

Regards,

Frenq.

Comments

• I guess it's weird, and maybe unfortunate, loving that song as I do, that I think of Jonathan Richman before I think of any his paintings when I hear the name Pablo Picasso. Then again, I'm an asshole.

• @Frenq said:
    Without any pretension, without premeditation, I met him in my music. Pablo, yes, surname Picasso. I met this man, god of brush, chalk and pencil. Was it real or did I dream?

Played my Picasso song on a Akai 4000s windinstrument with build in synth. Alternative of not?
    Lets make music by a famous painting. Please post your contribution and painting (-er).

Regards,

Frenq.

Like. The groove is smashing. And I love the sound/notes you wrung out of that Akai.

• @syrupcore said:

I guess it's weird, and maybe unfortunate, loving that song as I do, that I think of Jonathan Richman before I think of any his paintings when I hear the name Pablo Picasso. Then again, I'm an asshole.

hahaha

(same, tbh)

• This is good IMHO. Like the weirdness and the beat. And the production. This is a good direction Frenq! Got yourself a little Zappa going, too.

• "If you loved me, you would accept me and my owl."

• Ooh. Digging the funky vibe here. Love the quirky chord progression and melodies. Reminded me a bit of Medeski, Martin & Wood