Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New recordings Red Rooster

edited August 2019 in Creations

New recordings recorded during the 2017 PC period and my 2018 - 2019 iOS period. End mix made on PC in Reaper. Used vsti's, iOS Apps and some hardware.

Don't fall asleep. Have fun and please react. Regards Frenq.

Comments

• edited August 2019

Nobody?

• Does one find this so bad that reactions are impossible?

• just because no one is following "your request" for reactions, doesn't mean that it's bad.

• Try not to take it personally @frenq. This is primarily a tech site. You got 26 hits including me.
    I post shit all the time. Sometimes there is a response, sometimes not. I do it mostly as part of my workflow. A sense of completion. There's a lot of music out there. My stuff is not exactly germane to iOS. Neither is yours. Nice groove though. Keep on keeping on!

• Thanks AlaErt and LinearLineman for the comments. @LinearLineman always listen to your music, very inspiring!

• This track completely slipped under my radar for some reason.
    Lots of good ideas in there.
    The more I listen to it, the more I like it.
    Some parts in there could use a bit more "upfront power" and less of the restrained jam-like appearance for my taste, and a few more expressive sound choices where appropriate.
    The track (or better, medley?) is definitely a keeper!
    Something between the old Dream Theater tracks and several Art Rock / Psychedelic Rock bands.

I also like your Grasshopper track btw.

• edited August 2019

rs2000 thanks for your more than kind comment, hopefully i can make more.