Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Morning Jam Session: Please excuse......(Tech/Techno/House)

I know I just posted one not long ago.

But, I am trying to force myself to finish things that I start.

I started this and therefore wrapped it up this am's session.

If I don't post this here, I may not force myself to do this creative exercise of finishing without mastering and engineering the track, doing endless retakes and tweaks.

Instead, just doing it. Find a groove. Dig on the vibe. And slap something together while jamming out.

My goal is music that resembles a structure of a sound with the sounds I enjoy without over thinking it.

So, if you listen thanks.

Digitakt
Digitone
Cir Mono Station
Microfreak

Vocal Sample played in Blocs Wave

Audio comes into iPad/AUM/AB/Loopy HD where it it recorded.

No music / drum loops were used.

Comments

• Hmm... twice my browser is reporting that a Soundcloud link is broken. Perhaps it’s Safari iOS 13 trying to be a bad boy...

• @theconnactic said:
    Hmm... twice my browser is reporting that a Soundcloud link is broken. Perhaps it’s Safari iOS 13 trying to be a bad boy...

I am having a bad couple days and aggravated myself so I took video down.

My bad.