Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One Man/Black Metal "Closer look"

Comments

• Just watched both. Good stuff @RUST( i )K. Gonna have to find part 3 now. :D

• "isolation and Despair" who could ask for anything more?
    "It doesn't matter when you're literally doing it" Xasthur
    "What's worse is that it's a mirror of other people" Xasthur

• edited August 2019

Part 3 was my favorite one.
    https://youtu.be/eHyMK0ADw_8

• @_mwallace said:
    Just watched both. Good stuff @RUST( i )K. Gonna have to find part 3 now. :D

Really powerful

The discussion and discomfort with life itself as well as the context was riveting!

• @LinearLineman said:
    "isolation and Despair" who could ask for anything more?
    "It doesn't matter when you're literally doing it" Xasthur
    "What's worse is that it's a mirror of other people" Xasthur

Some of the lines were like wow.

What ..say that again.

Sort of like when a person who has spent time with a serial killer and say they seem so normal.

Well, I think their is some refreshing reciprocal of these guys’ philosophies. Mainly into the hyper fake “kindness” “polite” nature of online social media type settings.

Everyone and everything has an equal and opposite reaction.

Later LL