Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Leslie cabinet speaker rotation app

Are there any apps that mimic the Leslie speaker cabinet? I’m looking for that roaring speaker effect.

Comments

• It is an effect in Galileo2, And, I think, can be used with other apps.... maybe?

• edited August 2019

Yep, Yonac Galileo Organ (version 1) FX.
    It's an IAA effect.

• edited August 2019

Yonac has a Leslie effect in Galileo, Galileo II and in ToneStack. I know that you can route external inputs through Galileo via IAA and use only the effects, but I'm unsure if you can do this with Galileo II.

4Pockets has Vintage Vibe which is a recreation of the Univibe guitar pedal. This isn't technically a Leslie, but the Univibe was designed to give a Leslie-like swirling effect. Not exactly the same but might get you into the ballpark.

• If you have Tone Stack —> effect called Rotary Box

It’s the same effect used in Galileo

• oh no way i have galileo already i’m gonna check that out

• just tried galileo 2 and it doesn’ t work. guess i’ll check out vintage vibe > @Daveypoo said:

Yonac has a Leslie effect in Galileo, Galileo II and in ToneStack. I know that you can route external inputs through Galileo via IAA and use only the effects, but I'm unsure if you can do this with Galileo II.

4Pockets has Vintage Vibe which is a recreation of the Univibe guitar pedal. This isn't technically a Leslie, but the Univibe was designed to give a Leslie-like swirling effect. Not exactly the same but might get you into the ballpark.

• @eross said:
    just tried galileo 2 and it doesn’ t work. guess i’ll check out vintage vibe > @Daveypoo said:

Version 1, not version 2.

• How about a ? ?

• @eross said:
    just tried galileo 2 and it doesn’ t work. guess i’ll check out vintage vibe

I'd check out a few videos on it first to see if it gives you the effect you're looking for. As I mentioned - it's not EXACTLY a Leslie effect, but the original Univibe pedal was intended to do something similar so it might get you there.

• @audiblevideo said:
    If you have Tone Stack —> effect called Rotary Box

It’s the same effect used in Galileo

Thanks! I had no idea that effect is in ToneStack

• This is the pedal I use. http://www.neo-instruments.de/en/ventilator/ventilator-features

I know it's external but If your Leslie sound is really important, this is the best.

• Just loaded ToneStack/RotaryBox as effect in AUM, really nice!

• Got a Mac? Try Logic X's internal rotary speaker effect.
    Got a Windows machine? Then try PSP L'otary or Meldaproduction MvintageRotary.

On the iPad, Galileo's IAA rotary effect is good enough for me :)

• excellent thanks > @baldguru said:

Just loaded ToneStack/RotaryBox as effect in AUM, really nice!

• ToneStack Rotary Box and Galileo 1 Rotator FX both work under Cubasis 2.

• interesting. i might have to re load galileo one. thanks for the tip > @UnoWoo said:

ToneStack Rotary Box and Galileo 1 Rotator FX both work under Cubasis 2.

• To the title...

• If you use Cubasis, FX Pack 2 has a rotary speaker effect