Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track.what could i do?

edited August 2019 in Creations

I use synthmaster player,ifretless bass,synth platinum,tf8,galileo2,soft drummer,streetlytron pro,geoshred,factory, and that ‘s all,i think!
Thanks!

Comments

• Beauty build. How long did this take you? I hope you can agree to @rs2000s request. Careful, though... you got some melody in there!

• edited August 2019

I dig the groove right away. I would work on the arrangement - and I don't mean Verse-Chorus-Verse-Chorus, etc. I mean the instrumentation - take some instruments out at point, change the timbre of something by adding a bit of phase, throw in a part where the drums drop out, or maybe you squeeze the whole mix to sound like it's coming through a telephone...

When I'm mixing, I like to start dropping out instruments throughout as I hate to have everything playing all the time. Bringing instruments in and taking others out helps add movement to a track without having MORE STUFF in there (hopefully that makes sense).

You could add a strong melody on top to give it focus, or solo over it - but those are obvious choices that it sounds to me like you avoided deliberately.

You've got the makings of something great here - be a bit more adventurous with the arrangement and it'll really bring this track to life.

• Or - you can send it to me and I can mess with it if you'd like ;)

• @Daveypoo,i agree with everything you said, but you know what?i'm a little bit lazy😉.
    To my ears,the main melody was played by violins😉
    Maybe i'll send it to you....
    Thanks a lot for listening @Daveypoo and@linearlineman

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Very nice, @Flo26!!

Thanks a lot!

• Flo!
    Joli écrin que voilà !
    Il n'attend que ta voix !