Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthScaper LE

SynthScaper LE doesn’t show up for me in the AU list in AB3 only the app list. However it does show as AU in AUM and Cubasis.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Similar for me. It's at the bottom of the list, but has no name, only the icon, and when I tap on it, AB shuts down.

• Yea same here the app icon shows up but the name of app is not there. It crashes AB3 when tried to open

• @LeonKowalski said:
    Similar for me. It's at the bottom of the list, but has no name, only the icon, and when I tap on it, AB shuts down.

So it does. That’s a pain.

• Hooray there’s an update this morning that fixes the issue.

• This is the only scaper I don’t own, does it have anything that full SynthScaper doesn’t do?

• Probably not - but it has a much easier (for me) to understand GUI