Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

It turns out you can’t unignore a deleted user...

Can’t remove them from the ignore list.

Comments

• ...Any particular reason you'd want to do that?

• Only 5 ignore slots. Seems a waste to tie one up with a deleted user.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Only 5 ignore slots. Seems a waste to tie one up with a deleted user.

I would have really worried about the future reading this sentence 20 years ago :)

• edited August 2019

It does seem replete with potential for misinterpretation on second glance...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Only 5 ignore slots. Seems a waste to tie one up with a deleted user.

I would have really worried about the future reading this sentence 20 years ago :)

Eh, I’m sure they will renew...

• edited August 2019

5 slots is way too optimistic, especially in this forum. :D

• Ignoring people to me is silly, you never know, they just might be the solution to the question you haven’t posed yet.

• @knewspeak said:
    Ignoring people to me is silly, you never know, they just might be the solution to the question you haven’t posed yet.

Yep.

• @knewspeak said:
    Ignoring people to me is silly, you never know, they just might be the solution to the question you haven’t posed yet.

But if they deserve ignore... Did we ever want their answer? ☺️🤣

• Wouldn't it be best if there was the full range of 0-127 and be mappable to a midi controller?

• I'm not a fan of ignore as an option either, I think it generates a more negative environment and personally I think this forum was better without it. :)

• I've learned to transparently deal with somewhat annoying individuals and there has been no need for me personally to use the ignore feature.

I mean people have 'mood shifts' and that's part of being a human and then to be put on an ignore list just because one had a bad day is well, not for me.

Sometimes it may very well turn out to be it's just that annoying person that has the answer to once problem and if that person is already ignored then the person who asked the question (that only the ignored person had an answer to) will keep annoying other users and might very well end up on the ignore-list of others :)

I do get that it's no fun with personal insults and attacks but in those cases I vote for giving the insulter a 'time out' from the forum. If the time out is accumulative it will most likely have the desired effect unless it we're dealing with split-personalities using multiple accounts to feed their own 'I have to insult and provoke someone' gene.

I've been blocked and ignored many times and I just see it as the other parties loss...

• edited August 2019

There has been a couple posters that needed ignored... Not because of a bad day, or even that anyone really cared about their personal insults... But rather that they just brought every thread to shit... Asking for work arounds, solutions, and help... Then every time help was given or an answer was provided, it was never good enough and turned into more gripping and moaning about how awful iOS is...... But when everything posted is negative jaded and bent towards how they think it should be and if it's not it'll never be good enough.... They need ignored, banned, etc... Makes me not want to read posts and participate... And honestly if they have an answer.. It's not worth it, it's not worth hearing all their unlimited bs and being annoyed constantly.. To get help once lol.... I'd rather not know lol

• I'd prefer better moderation to an ignore button. It's pretty obvious when someone jumps into a thread just to stir things up, with no reference to the original post, and starts attacking a particular member and making personal insults. A gentle nudge by a mod to stick to the OP would stop threads turning into flame wars, and if they keep doing it then boot 'em out.

• @Michael said:
    ...Any particular reason you'd want to do that?

I have a right to stop ignoring deleted users even if they're ehm...deleted. I think they deserve even the inexistent chance to be part of my life. I believe it is their right too!

• @knewspeak said:

Loving it!

• Why is this thread empty?

;-)

• @klownshed said:
    Why is this thread empty?

;-)

Because you're the only one left out of the blacklist! ;)

• Trust EyeOhEss to find one last way to be really irritating...

• I don't have much experience with fora (Flora, yes. Fora, no.) but this one seemed pretty low on annoyance (till I showed up) and has even improved on that in a year (I have shut up... mostly). Not much of a problem IMO.

• There is an ignore feature?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RUST( i )K said:
    There is an ignore feature?

If no one responds to you, you know it's working.

• @d4d0ug said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    There is an ignore feature?

Yup. I use it mainly on the posters of tldr; waffle, make for an easier scroll.

Oh.

I am just not getting the rationale for some reason. I like to read what people post.

ADHD probably the reason......this is not registering.

So, in plane terms.

Why do you want to have ignore features?

People annoying you ? Bloviating?

Is that what you mean?

• I'd ask who has muted me, but I guess they won't see the question.

• I’m not asking for an ignore feature, we already have one. I just want to cancel an ignore now that the subject has been deleted.

• @d4d0ug, yes, I agree. The less attention paid to anything the better. Hooowwever... like the death of melody on a current thread, the well presented and entertaining argument can still be satisfying (for some). I guess the death of poetry is long gone except the iconic remix “There Is Some Shit I will Not Eat” by I.M. Cumming.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    I just want to cancel an ignore now that the subject has been deleted.

If that's not possible, try to ignore that fact. 😜

(I'm on your list now, right? Hmm, wait...)