Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundscape with FM2 and Eventide

Comments

• Very nice!
    I just got an iTunes giftcard with 20% extra bonus.

Downloading the Eventide stuff... šŸ˜Š

• Anyone tried FM2 with TB Reverb and AudioDamage Discord 4? B)

• Nice! Lush and epic soundscapes šŸ‘

• Awesome! What EQ app was that at the end?

• I have Crystalline but yet to try it with that. EO2 sounds great on it with some of the madder settings šŸ‘šŸ» Audioverb also sounds great.

• Does eventide do sales? Like Fabfilter (lineup wide, plugs on desktop too?)
    I think i will get the blackhole and delay as soon as Black Friday strikes haha

• @david_2017 said:
    Does eventide do sales? Like Fabfilter (lineup wide, plugs on desktop too?)

No one knows. I think the thought should always be: "will I use this and will it make my music better in a way that matters". If the answer is yes, don't worry about optimizing the purchase price. If the answer is "no" then wait and see knowing that it may or may not ever be cheaper.

• @gmslayton said:

Excellent! What video editing app do you use?

• @espiegel123 said:

@gmslayton said:

Excellent! What video editing app do you use?

Final Cut Pro X

• @david_2017 said:
    Does eventide do sales? Like Fabfilter (lineup wide, plugs on desktop too?)

Just bought the Elevate bundle on sale for desktop. As for iOS, Iā€™d think so at some point, who knows maybe even-tide a bundle.