Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Speaking of EQ's and Analyzers...'Sharing View Between Instances'

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• This is a new feature with pro q 3, frequency collisions, and it’s great.

Someone made a nice short video:

• edited August 2019

@maxwellhouser said:
    This is a new feature with pro q 3, frequency collisions, and it’s great.

Someone made a nice short video:

Yup. Never had Auria Pro so I never had any idea about FabFilter ever before. BUT THIS FEATURE made me buy it on MacOS and made my desktop mixing so much better and faster. I've yet to buy it on iOS (I don't like mixing on iOS... yet)

• I’ve refrained from the fab filter eq vs. whateverx debate threads but I’ve used pro q for a long time. I’ve used a lot of these ‘surgical eq’ plugs, It’s the one I choose. They don’t need help selling their plugins. I do recommend not buying any other eq plugins based on the fact that they are cheaper because you probably will end up buying q 3 eventually :smile:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2019

@StudioES said:
    Thanks @maxwellhouser and @ph8aerror!

Kind of an ingenious feature, IMO. Big time-saver! Could have sworn I've seen it in other plugins...cannot remember...

Hope it comes to iOS.

It has!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fabfilter-pro-q-3/id1469019469

• I use Melda on desktop for this. Good feature if you don’t have too many tracks.

• @StudioES said:

@AudioGus said:

@StudioES said:

Kind of an ingenious feature, IMO. Big time-saver! Could have sworn I've seen it in other plugins...cannot remember...

Hope it comes to iOS.

It has!

Thanks. But does the iOS version have the magic feature of 'Multiple tracks analysis in 1 plugin window'?

Yes!

And with the desktop version, can you edit the EQ for all instances from 1 window?

No!

Or is it just the analyzers views?

Yes!

• @StudioES said:

@AudioGus said:

@StudioES said:

@AudioGus said:

@StudioES said:

Hope it comes to iOS.

It has!

Thanks. But does the iOS version have the magic feature of 'Multiple tracks analysis in 1 plugin window'?

Yes!

And with the desktop version, can you edit the EQ for all instances from 1 window?

No!

Or is it just the analyzers views?

Yes!

That's powerful! And so much faster mixing tracks! :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: Thanks man!

One last question: Does Toneboosters EQ on iOS have the magic feature? Or any other iOS AUv3 EQ or analyzer?

I think ProQ3 is the only one on iOS so far...