Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Checking out Zurich from Korg Gadget !

Comments

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Good start!

Thanks

• I personally don’t create faith based music but I go to church with my woman and I really like a lot of stuff I’ve heard. Makes me feel good. I’m personally into very tripped out electronic music more on the experimental side of things and most people will tell me that it completely sounds geared for psychedelic use so kinda contrary to what you just played here. I really love it though. Makes me feel good and creates a feeling inside of me that reminds me that I have a creator. The creator and he loves me. Thanks for that man.

• @Morgman73 said:
    I personally don’t create faith based music but I go to church with my woman and I really like a lot of stuff I’ve heard. Makes me feel good. I’m personally into very tripped out electronic music more on the experimental side of things and most people will tell me that it completely sounds geared for psychedelic use so kinda contrary to what you just played here. I really love it though. Makes me feel good and creates a feeling inside of me that reminds me that I have a creator. The creator and he loves me. Thanks for that man.

Thanks .. as for me I’m on the other end of the spectrum .. looking for new sounds/inspiration/apps/rhythms beats to incorporate into my music

I have been a choir conductor/worship leader/guitarist for quite a few years ... however never got the time or took the time to record or explore the world of music production...
    In an ever growing mobile world I have found IPad and this forum worthy companions...to add To my music ...since ...as is in the circle of life my band members have all settled in different corners of life/world.. so I kinda have to do things “alone” nowadays
    Also I find with technology I can increase my connect with youngsters and teens

• @hisdudeness said:

He he I know something about playing tracks in the church with Korg Gadget :smiley:

• @Morgman73 said:
    I personally don’t create faith based music but I go to church with my woman and I really like a lot of stuff I’ve heard. Makes me feel good. I’m personally into very tripped out electronic music more on the experimental side of things and most people will tell me that it completely sounds geared for psychedelic use so kinda contrary to what you just played here. I really love it though. Makes me feel good and creates a feeling inside of me that reminds me that I have a creator. The creator and he loves me. Thanks for that man.

Just about the only reason I can find to go to church is regular exposure to live music.

Martin Luther said, “Next to theology, I accord music the highest honor.”

Great work in Gadget, BTW.

• @Morgman73 said:

Check out the David Crowder band. I saw them at the Fillmore in SF, an iconic venue. It’s still Christian “pop,” but musically the band is tight and trippy. Not experimental, though.