Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blue Fugue / 100% Fugue Machine

Just Fugue Machine! I improvised the the track in one go. Starting from zero notes, adding till it was complete, than messing with the playheads, tempos, pitches etc. I set up Cubasis using five tracks of Audiobus. The four individual playheads plus all of them together on the fifth track. DRC is terrific. I used the DRC factory expansion church organ combined with the iCathedral choir organ patch. iFretless bass, two tracks of horns from ISymphonic, two analog leads and a choir from BeatHawk, Model D, DRC FoggyARP

Comments

• Bravo! Really like this, especially the 3rd (?) movement with the organs. Also, the horns in the 1st movement are lovely. Very Copeland-esque!

• I really dig your magic touch! Your musicianship flows through your pores :wink:
    And good to see you enjoying DRC :smile:

• Agree with @aplourde that the movement with the organs was superb. Overall, very impressive!

• Thank you so much @aplourde. I wish I could take a lesson with you!
    Much appreciated @senhorlampada, I wish I could visit you in Brazil!
    Glad you liked it @lukesleepwalker and many thanks for listening. I have been searching for just the right organ sound. This combo of iCathedral and DRC Church organ worked really well, I thought.