Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nanostudio 2 songs Youtube playlist

edited August 2019 in Creations

Trying build playlist with songs made in nanostudio 2 .. to the date i found approx 70 tracks - if anybody here have some stuff to contribute (long songs, or even short snippets) and you did not found yourself on that list, please share youtube link and i'll add it .. There are no genre limitation, in that list is everything from chillout, hip hop beats, house, trance, techno, breakbeat - so more different styles, better ...

thanks for contribution !

Comments

• edited August 2019

Damn that track is 🔥

I'll try to upload one over the weekend.

• edited August 2019

@BroCoast said:
    Damn that track is 🔥

There is lot of great stuff in that playlist, not just that first track. Recently added at the end some tunes from "Cray23" guy - dope stuff, it's like Liam Howlett back in his old good times :)

• @dendy said:
    Trying build playlist with songs made in nanostudio 2 .. to the date i found approx 70 tracks - if anybody here have some stuff to contribute (long songs, or even short snippets) and you did not found yourself on that list, please share youtube link and i'll add it .. There are no genre limitation, in that list is everything from chillout, hip hop beats, house, trance, techno, breakbeat - so more different styles, better ...

Dang this is some pretty badass stuff...I really like it. :)

• @dendy said:

Dayyyyum. That 4th track "3sleeves + Nanostudio 2 = nanoSESSION_v1" is fire.

• Here’s one from me .. nothing fancy here

• added to list ;)