Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

new AUM Ambient Guitar jam -Geoshred

all the great feedback on my previous video really inspired me to do another... so here it is freshly released minutes ago:

An ambient guitar jam recorded in AUM. Using some loops/samples, a Viking Synth bass sequence, lots of FX apps, and some live improv GeoShred playing in the latter half. ( I think I'll probably export the individual tracks and finish off in a DAW - and will probably re-record some Geoshred parts, as when I was rehearsing I was coming up with some better licks!)

I added some text notations in the video to try and explain what was happening - but didn't realize how much extra work that was gonna be!

Comments

• Nice vibes. Love the textures together. I'm always amazing at how musically interesting blocs wave is, considering it stays on one chord mostly. Good stuff.

• Wow. That background pad like sound. Subscribed

• Excellent tune and performance, loved it. 😍

• One again....... Mad skills!!! This is great!!!! when you say export your stems, are you planning on staying in IOS to to finish it? I really hope so!!!! I think there are plenty of Daws in iOS that could mix this up nicely!!!!!!

Thanks for the hard work on this.... you are a motivator for sure!!!!!!

• @Eye0sStudios said:
    One again....... Mad skills!!! This is great!!!! when you say export your stems, are you planning on staying in IOS to to finish it? I really hope so!!!! I think there are plenty of Daws in iOS that could mix this up nicely!!!!!!

Thanks for the hard work on this.... you are a motivator for sure!!!!!!

thanks! Yes, I would stay on iOS to finish this off. I don't use a desktop/laptop at all for music (except a fast & simple mastering in Adobe Audition)

• Nice work. Lots of apps well handled and I love the GeoShred solo too! :smile:

• Great track, really like it!

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Nice work. Lots of apps well handled and I love the GeoShred solo too! :smile:

Thanks all!! ...when I was rehearsing it I did a few GeoShred performances that were a little bit better than the video. I'm plan on bringing the individual tracks into a daw and then rerecord the GeoShred parts. It's a super fun track to jam out on!