Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eos 2 by Audio Damage, Inc. will get a full top-to-bottom refresh for its 10th birthday next monday

Comments

• Well it sure does look pretty!

• Oh I like it

• Update is live. I don’t have my quality headphones with me so can’t speak of any performance differences but it looks stellar.

• Nice! I'll be playing with this today.

• So slick. Preset browsing is much better now.

• @BroCoast said:
    So slick. Preset browsing is much better now.

Oh yeah, preset UX was the only thing about AB plugins that I had a dislike towards.

• Nice. I can't remember if there was an 'infinite' button there before...wondering if this is now capable of Blackhole style space music..

• for starters the the "old app" when opened standalone, used to nicely mute output , currently squealies are back

• @MonzoPro said:
    Nice. I can't remember if there was an 'infinite' button there before...wondering if this is now capable of Blackhole style space music..

There was an infinite button before.

• @klownshed said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Nice. I can't remember if there was an 'infinite' button there before...wondering if this is now capable of Blackhole style space music..

There was an infinite button before.

Ah ok. I like the new layout - seems more intuitive.

• @MonzoPro said:

Yes, It was there.

I hope that AD fix the behaviour when the preset changes and Mix dia goes up to 100%

• @OnfraySin said:

@MonzoPro said:

Yes, It was there.

I hope that AD fix the behaviour when the preset changes and Mix dia goes up to 100%

There is a mix lock button:

• @Janosax said:

@OnfraySin said:

@MonzoPro said:

Yes, It was there.

Yeah!

I'll try this afternoon.

• I haven't taken the plunge with TB or Blackhole yet, but so far I'm not sure I need them.

I love EOS2. It has such a smooth tail to my ears, especially compared to the native reverb in the host I'm using it in at the moment which sounds harsh and metallic with longer delays.

I've never really been into ambient or super long reverbs, but am slowing down in my old age and have been playing about with sounds with lush reverbs and so far EOS2 fits my needs nicely. With regards to the other 'verbs I don't know what I'm missing and have never used a 'shimmer' in my life but I'm happy with the noises EOS2 makes so I'm managing to avoid buying any more plugins. I guess that makes my opinion fairly meaningless, but never mind, I figured it's OK to say I like it :-)

• FWIW, am having trouble saving user presets (using it in AUM).

• Wow!!! Thank you AudioDamage! Just ran this new updated version and it truly is outstanding! I could of sworn the infinite settings were not there before but I just enabled it on a track with Factory and it blew me away! Wow! What a deal of an app!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    FWIW, am having trouble saving user presets (using it in AUM).

Same in AB

• Ye olde for comparez...

• I really like the new EOS2 design/style, hope the other AD apps follow the same path :)

• Reboot iPad or iPhone; worked for me.

@jipumarino said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Same in AB

@jipumarino said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Same in AB

• @Tones4Christ that didn't work for me 😕

• @Janosax said:

@OnfraySin said:

@MonzoPro said:

Yes, It was there.

Thanks for the heads up!

• edited August 2019

@hisdudeness said:
    for starters the the "old app" when opened standalone, used to nicely mute output , currently squealies are back

Yep, auto mute on standalone needed. Also nasty cracks when swapping algos in AU version. Switching on infinite make a pop noise.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@hisdudeness said:
    for starters the the "old app" when opened standalone, used to nicely mute output , currently squealies are back

Yep, auto mute on standalone needed. Also nasty cracks when swapping algos in AU version.

I noticed that.

• No cracks on mine at 512 resolution.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    No cracks on mine at 512 resolution.

What If you play a piece of music and then change algo while music playing through the app?

• Yeah usually that will drive it nuts🤪😳
    Especially for delays but yeah if I’m correct that happens with any cpu intensive effects app but then again I’m no expert.😇🤓😁❤️

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Yeah usually that will drive it nuts🤪😳
    Especially for delays but yeah if I’m correct that happens with any cpu intensive effects app but then again I’m no expert.😇🤓😁❤️

Me Neither 😇 im a bit OCD 😔

• @[Deleted User] said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    No cracks on mine at 512 resolution.

What If you play a piece of music and then change algo while music playing through the app?

No problem in AUM doing so for me

• It’s on sale now.