Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRM: Apple Vs Amazon Music?

Hi,
I’m considering ending my Amazon Music subscription (due to the app crashing with the latest update) & have a v.simple question that I can’t find an answer to by typing “DRM policy” -

If u buy digital music (mp3s/mp4s/etc) from Amazon Music, or iTunes, are you locked into using their respective apps/music players? Or can the music be played back anywhere without issue?

Many thanks, wishing you all the best! 😺

Comments

• If you buy music on iTunes it is DRM free.

You obviously lose access to anything you’ve downloaded as part of an Apple Music subscription when you end the subscription.

You would lose access to anything you’ve downloaded during your amazon subscription too.

As for purchased music on amazon, I’m not sure about DRM.

• Itunes hasn’t had DRM for a long time. I convert all my ITMS music into mp3 for my car without issues.

• edited August 2019

@klownshed thanks for the reply! 👍 yes, I thought I would lose the stuff that wasn’t bought (otherwise I’d have millions of songs! Which would be cool 😜). Good to know that digital music from Apple/iTunes is DRM free 😺

@brambos good to know, thanks for clarifying 👍.

The last time I bought Music (as opposed to subscribing to Amazon, b4 the pitchfork peeps try branding me as a pirate ☠️) was when I used to buy cds and rip and manage my music library. Of course that was back in the day when my pc came with a revolutionary thing called a disc drive...😉

• edited August 2019

@gdog said:
    @klownshed thanks for the reply! 👍 yes, I thought I would lose the stuff that wasn’t bought (otherwise I’d have millions of songs! Which would be cool 😜). Good to know that digital music from Apple/iTunes is DRM free 😺

@brambos good to know, thanks for clarifying 👍.

The last time I bought Music (as opposed to subscribing to Amazon, b4 the pitchfork peeps try branding me as a pirate ☠️) was when I used to buy cds and rip and manage my music library. Of course that was back in the day when my pc came with a revolutionary thing called a disc drive...😉

What's a disc drive again? 😏

• No need to end your Amazon Music subscription. Here, AudFree Amazon Music Converter can help you fix this issue well. It can download Amazon Music to local computer and convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc.
    After that, you can easily listen to Amazon Music on all devices and players. No need to be locked into using their respective apps/music players anymore.

• Wow, @AvrilGrande! Have you found one that works for Spotify???

• @SNystrom said:
    Wow, @AvrilGrande! Have you found one that works for Spotify???

Hey. you can try Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats.

• edited December 2021

@Blyssee said:

@SNystrom said:
    Wow, @AvrilGrande! Have you found one that works for Spotify???

Hey. you can try Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats.

Hey, is that all Spotify Music Converter works in the same way? I am testing the SpotiLab, which could be more professional in the output quality and speed.

• If you buy music on Amazon, as opposed to just streaming, you can download as MP3 without DRM. I’ve done that quite a lot, as in the past at least it was sometimes cheaper than iTunes.

• Amazon Music downloads are not DRM-free... They are encrypted with unique codecs.
    But once you've purchased the song or album from Amazon Music, you'll be able to download the DRM-free files.
    Anyway, if you don't want to buy the songs, just use an Amazon Music converter (like DumpMedia) to remove DRM from these tracks.

• @WilliamRobertson said:
    DRM stands for Digital Rights Management, which is a technology used to restrict the use of digital content such as music, videos, and ebooks. If you subscribe only to Apple Music, all "Matched" tracks will only be available in the Apple Music DRM-protected format. If you subscribe to iTunes Match (by itself or in addition to Apple Music), all "Matched" tracks will be available in the iTunes Store DRM-free format. DRM-restricted content can sometimes be a bit of a hassle, as it may limit your ability to use the content in certain ways or on certain devices.
    If you want to play Apple Music songs on MP3 players and non-Apple devices without an iTunes Match subscription. All you need is to remove DRM from Apple Music files and convert them to MP3 format. There you need an Apple Music Converter, Nothing is better than AmusicSoft Apple Music Converter. But this program is for personal use only.

Is this an ads or a real post?

• @FastGhost said:
    AI bots.

The Internet is now a shopping center.