Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy HD A/B session?

Hi guys!

Does anyone knows if is possible recording A and B parts of a song in serials mode on Loopy HD?

Tkx for your time!

Comments

• May not understand.

Just press record on a second loop, when part B comes?!?

• My apologies for the poor language skills!

I’d like to recording part A pressing my foot controller. When it were ended, press again, muting it and starts recording part B simultaneously. Finally, in the end of part B, press the pedal and it will be muted, stating playing part A. And over and over...

• Just test these options and see if any work for you. If not with one pedal you’ll definitely be able to achieve what you want using two midi switches. Only you can really find the workflow that suits your brain so dig in!

• Tkx a lot man! I’ll try it!

@supadom said:
    Just test these options and see if any work for you. If not with one pedal you’ll definitely be able to achieve what you want using two midi switches. Only you can really find the workflow that suits your brain so dig in!

• @RenattoVaz. Please let us know what you come up with and what foot controller you’re using.
    I’m interested myself.

• I will! Up to now I’ve been experienced a lot of issues and instabilities, but probably I’ve missing something.

@Ben said:
    @RenattoVaz. Please let us know what you come up with and what foot controller you’re using.
    I’m interested myself.

• @RenattoVaz said:
    I will! Up to now I’ve been experienced a lot of issues and instabilities, but probably I’ve missing something.

@Ben said:
    @RenattoVaz. Please let us know what you come up with and what foot controller you’re using.
    I’m interested myself.

What sort of instabilities? Loopy has been rock solid with me under AUM. I use a blueboard foot controller.

• Good to know!

I’m trying To set my softstep. Even though It works fine, sometimes loopy crashes instantly(I believe it happens because Foot pedal activates twice functionalities - on/off). But now it seems more stable, after deactivating visual metronome.

@espiegel123 said:

@RenattoVaz said:
    I will! Up to now I’ve been experienced a lot of issues and instabilities, but probably I’ve missing something.

@Ben said:
    I’m interested myself.

What sort of instabilities? Loopy has been rock solid with me under AUM. I use a blueboard foot controller.

• @RenattoVaz said:
    Good to know!

I’m trying To set my softstep. Even though It works fine, sometimes loopy crashes instantly(I believe it happens because Foot pedal activates twice functionalities - on/off). But now it seems more stable, after deactivating visual metronome.

@espiegel123 said:

@RenattoVaz said:

@Ben said:
    I’m interested myself.

If Loopy crashes you should report it to the developer @Michael

• T> @espiegel123 said:

@RenattoVaz said:
    Good to know!

@espiegel123 said:

@RenattoVaz said:

@Ben said:
    I’m interested myself.

If Loopy crashes you should report it to the developer @Michael

Tkx again man! I’ll as soon as the tests were finished.

• edited August 2019

Hi everyone!

Actually this would be the best way to work with A/B serial mode in Loopy HD that I’ve got.

And the track setup is the one following:

Loopy HD have been triggered by Softstep 1 with CC in momentary behavior. Notes could work as well. To work correctly, keep in mind it is necessary setting 2 pedals (I’ll name them “A” and “B” to be more light). The complete process must be the ones below:

1. “A” pedal starts recording on a blank track;
    2. When the length wished were ended, step it again (the same pedal);
    3. Then the second track (B) starts recording while the first one will be muted;
    4. At a finish of the second track:
      4.1. If you want to keep the B part playing, the recommendation is set. Third pedal set as mute function (or just tap the track);
      4.2. If you want to finish the B and starts playing A, just step the B pedal.
    5. To alternate A/B parts, step B pedal.

Remembering we always can record in other track, then drag and drop it on the “A / B” tracks, if we don’t wanna record in serial mode. So, just follow 5 item above.

Another remark is if the B part have a different length of the A, waiting the last bar of the bigger track (A or B ) will be need to change the part.

I hope you all enjoy it!

PS: my apologies for language issues!

• @RenattoVaz said:
    Hi everyone!

Actually this would be the best way to work with A/B serial mode in Loopy HD that I’ve got.

Thank you very much!!

• 🙏🏼

@rs2000 said:

@RenattoVaz said:
    Hi everyone!

Thank you very much!!