Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

808 the list ...

I'm an 808 addict .. there.. I've said it.
I have all the 808 apps and a couple of pieces of hardware.. but not the real thing ... slightly embarrassing to admit but I've never touched an 808 ... seen plenty but never programmed the real thing. over the years I've made countless 808 playlist ...
Can we start a list here ? The more obscure the better ;-) Whitney Houston I wanna dance with somebody need not apply. All entries should be 808 throughout.
Obviously there's going to be tons I'm unaware of .. I'll start with my all time top track ... or two.

Comments

• encenc
    edited August 2019

• I know you said obscure. But Planet Rock is obligatory mention :lol:

I would say Beastie Boys - Paul Revere. But it's used here and there only :wink:

• How about this Psycho Killer performance?

• @senhorlampada said:
    I would say Beastie Boys - Paul Revere. But it's used here and there only :wink:

Paul Revere is 808 (backwards) throughout, no?
    I like this with the extreme flanger on snare:

• encenc
    edited August 2019

@senhorlampada said:

I know you said obscure. But Planet Rock is obligatory mention :lol:

No 808 list would be complete without the early tommy boy catalogue which is almost exclusively 808 driven ... planet rock is in the top 10 for sure.
    I Only said the more obscure the better as it might throw up something I've never heard. And to discourage somebody nominating whitneys, I wanna dance with somebody as invariably, it appears on list when the media write about the 808. In reality, the 808 cowbell is heard in the introduction for a few seconds... sheesh

• Everything by Drexciya. They are the masters of the 808.

Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" might be the first commercial track with one.

• edited August 2019

Gangsta, Gangsta

• Don’t rule out The Egyptian Lover! :) One of the pioneers in the early 80’s

• @Samu said:

good call B)

• @Identor said:
    Don’t rule out The Egyptian Lover! :)

as if B)

• @Identor said:
    Don’t rule out The Egyptian Lover! :) One of the pioneers in the early 80’s

So true :love: