Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How goes the new Chord AI?

Chord AI by Nomad AI OU

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chord-ai/id1446177109

I’m a skeptic of all chord detectors as I’ve squandered plenty dime on em over the years. Anyone take the dive yet?

If so, let us know how them thar waters feel please.

Preciate ya!✊🏽

Comments

• It does not seem to cost anything.
    Why did you not try yourself?

• edited August 2019

Good question @tja .lol. Just recently realized the iap isn’t necessary for chord detection.

Would still like to hear from more seasoned testers with ears for accuracy. Functionally, it works well. Easy breezy. You can even load and analyze from your Apple Music account which is AMAZING.

Question remains, how accurate? Off to play with it some more...

• According to the description.

"Chord AI currently recognizes all major and minor chords. Recognition of rare chords such as seventh, ninth, augmented, diminished chords etc. will be available in later updates. Please be patient :)"

• What’s the difference between this and “Tonality”?

• @hacked_to_pieces said:
    According to the description.

"Chord AI currently recognizes all major and minor chords. Recognition of rare chords such as seventh, ninth, augmented, diminished chords etc. will be available in later updates. Please be patient :)"

If this delivers it’ll be one of my favs. Can’t wait to dig in later.

@Telstar5 said:
    What’s the difference between this and “Tonality”?

One major difference is you can’t just play and analyze internal, music app, or File app audio files like this app can in Tonality. It only analyzes incoming midi or you can use the mic. Dev said those functions are coming and I do prefer how tonality shows the chords on the in app keys.