Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blast From The Past 1 Polychord!

Comments

• Awww, it's a true classic!
    When iOS dropped 32-bit support I knew it would make the it and the update dropped a few days later...

I have a real soft spot for the sounds it makes :)

• @Samu said:
    Awww, it's a true classic!
    When iOS dropped 32-bit support I knew it would make the it and the update dropped a few days later...

@Samu Didn’t knew it had the bit shift on the instruments the first time I tried it. Just tried that today.

The app still sounds good a classic instrument from a more simple age !

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Samu said:
    Awww, it's a true classic!

@Samu Didn’t knew it had the bit shift on the instruments the first time I tried it. Just tried that today.

The app still sounds good a classic instrument from a more simple age !

My Mom is an avid Omnichord player since many many years back....

This is the model she has but it's not her playing in the video :)

• Awesome to see this again in action. A friend had this one. But I don't know why I went for Polychord Mini
    I think its abandoned :disappointed:

• Last thing I head was that the developer is rebuilding a new version the app using AudioKit...
    There's something magic just strumming the ribbon with a slow arpeggiator and the cheesy beat backing it up...
    It's an instrument that just begs to be played :)

• And well, Chordion is an app in the same category, also worth 're-visiting' :)
    https://www.olympianoiseco.com/apps/chordion/