Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wanna help support Audiobus?

Hey guys,

A little appeal: if you've got a moment, and you're enjoying Audiobus - would you mind leaving a review? Even if it's just a star rating, it really helps.

And if there's something rubbing you the wrong way, instead, please let me know any time: [email protected] is the best way.

Thanks!
Michael

PS. And if you're a Loopy user and enjoying that, a review for Loopy would help a bunch too!!

Comments

• Done&done :) (AB3&Loopy)

• Already done that. My ratings are the only ones you have in the Argentina store for Loopy and Samplebot (for some reason Argentineans don’t rate apps...). Also one of the 4 ratings for Audiobus 3.
    I’ll write reviews for all of your apps soon.

• @Michael you got it. Just wish i could give you more than 5 Stars 🤔🤪

• Thank you guys! =)

• Yep. Onboard as well.

• How many times can I five star your apps? Serious question. After each update?

• @audiblevideo said:
    How many times can I five star your apps? Serious question. After each update?

I think so.

• @audiblevideo said:
    How many times can I five star your apps? Serious question. After each update?

Heheh, thank you for asking 😊 Yeah, I think it's with each update, although it does change from time to time, so I dunno for certain.

• Very good you reminded it, for some reason I didn't give it a review before!
    We should remind here to give reviews also for the other apps mentioned in this forum, as all the devs deserve to be promoted more!

• Thanks!

Indeed!

• Easy. Least we can do. Who’s the stiff who left one star with a bogus gripe about no midi keyboard?🧟‍♂️

• @WillieNegus said:
    Easy. Least we can do. Who’s the stiff who left one star with a bogus gripe about no midi keyboard?🧟‍♂️

Audiobus gets one star reviews for much sillier things than that =)

• Another 5 stars for the UK App Store.

• Hey guy, if you are a Loopy developer and want to support your users, get the pro (or whatever it is now called) version out, it would be really helpful.

Only messing, but any news on that ?

• I always add some stars when updates drop :)

• 5 stars for Loopy, Samplebot and Audiobus 3. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Beautiful apps

• Sorry I forgot to do before. Done.

• Yeah, the main issue is trying to remember to rate again after updates. But done! I'd give AB3 ten stars if I could!

• Matters not your genre
    for this is who we are:
    We are the true believers
    we are the men who star.

• Review and five stars left for your awesome work! Thanks Michael!

@Michael said:
    Hey guys,

A little appeal: if you've got a moment, and you're enjoying Audiobus - would you mind leaving a review? Even if it's just a star rating, it really helps.

And if there's something rubbing you the wrong way, instead, please let me know any time: [email protected] is the best way.

Thanks!
    Michael

PS. And if you're a Loopy user and enjoying that, a review for Loopy would help a bunch too!!

• Another 5-star review posted by me as well. I love this app and all that it let's me do on my iPad. Oh, and of course, thanks for all the awesome updates!

• Rated (again) 5 stars for AB, AB Remote, Loopy, Loopy HD.

But I don't have the feeling that the number of ratings increases.

I saw other apps with 1 Rating, but even after my rating, that number never changed.

For Loopy, the number of Ratings in my shop is 2. This also did not get 3 after my rating.

Apple and the App Store are strange.

• A thousand thanks, all!

@Turntablist said:
    Hey guy, if you are a Loopy developer and want to support your users, get the pro (or whatever it is now called) version out, it would be really helpful.

Only messing, but any news on that ?

Haha yeah I know. My constant source of shame. Working on it right now.

@tja said:
    Rated (again) 5 stars for AB, AB Remote, Loopy, Loopy HD.

But I don't have the feeling that the number of ratings increases.

I saw other apps with 1 Rating, but even after my rating, that number never changed.

For Loopy, the number of Ratings in my shop is 2. This also did not get 3 after my rating.

Apple and the App Store are strange.

Yeah I think it just takes a few days to propagate, right?

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Matters not your genre
    for this is who we are:
    We are the true believers
    we are the men who star.

👏😄

• One more 5 stars and rating in the Canadian store 😃👍

• edited August 2019

Anyone know if you can you review/rate apps more than once?

Edit: Should have read the thread before asking questions

5 stars on the way!!