Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tool - finally streaming

edited August 2019 in Other

I have waited my whole digital life for this day!
Finally, tool on demand!!!!
I am still looking forward to the new album but just revisiting tool digitally is enough to satisfy another ten years lol

Comments

• Yeah. Not long now for new album.

• It’s a goddamn holiday as far as I’m concerned. Ænima still sounds like a classic.

• Cause I'm praying for rain...

• @Halftone said:
    Yeah. Not long now for new album.

Man! I'm really looking forward to just kicking back, dimming the lights and letting it play the whole way thru!

@DCJ said:
    It’s a goddamn holiday as far as I’m concerned. Ænima still sounds like a classic.

Absofreaknloootly

@JanKun said:
    Cause I'm praying for rain...

I'm praying for rival tidal waves

• Time for everyone to open their third eyes while enjoying a bottle of Anubis from Maynards Caduceus Wine label:
    https://caduceus.org/

• Omg, thank you for the heads up!

• @reasOne said:
    I have waited my whole digital life for this day!
    Finally, tool on demand!!!!
    I am still looking forward to the new album but just revisiting tool digitally is enough to satisfy another ten years lol

F Yeah!

• Classis albums, one by one.

• edited August 2019

new song!!!! - that Tool groove really settles in around 1:39! (and another classic tool groove around 6:18)

TOOL - FEAR INOCULUM (TRACK)

• edited August 2019

Just listened to the new track. Was curious if they still held up.

Whoa!

Good stuff Maynard!

• @skiphunt said:

Whoa!

Good stuff Maynard!

i'm really liking it - more than I thought I would

• @Halftone said:

@skiphunt said:

Whoa!

Good stuff Maynard!

i'm really liking it - more than I thought I would

Often... when there’s been too much time pass, I’ll find I no longer really dig what I used to. Or, the band isn’t quite what they used to be, etc.

But...

This track to me (so far) sounds like a stellar evolution onto a higher plane than where they left off.

• Ya the new track is quite good! And we have ten years to get used to it before another album drops after this one at the end of the month lol

• I have never heard about this band before (here in Europe)...sounds like a new territory to explore

• edited August 2019

Never were a favorite, but I liked them alright growing up and I’m always interested in how a band evolves, especially after so long without a release. This sounds straight out of 2001. Same old tricks...extra percussion, delay bass line, eerily familiar guitar riff. And in the first half the toms won’t shut the fuck up. The production doesn’t capture any dynamics; there’s no awesome, feral vocals or sense of real tension, the tension always being the best part of Tool to me. It’s just a meandering reunion tour old times’ sake type track. Ah well.

• edited August 2019

Can’t wait to pick this up!

Is the release date still August 30?

• I may or may not have grabbed this download early

• This track sounds very "made with an IPad"

• Can someone tell me if the percussion used in some tool tracks is tabla?

• I think the album is great. And I swear they’re playing Animoog on one of the short “weird noises” tracks

• Danny”s a vintage synth guy, but he also uses samples and digital stuff like the mandola pads and battery. Hard to really pin down what he actually used, but there is definitely some kind of tabla like stuff in there.